• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Descope

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Descope

Yeah, I did a search for the words but found two tulipe threads. Is descope one word or two? What are the two worst words you have heard on a contract?

I have had it pretty good over the financial doom and gloom or credit crunk (sounds alright) but for me descope (yeah it's two words delivered: de [with huge emphasis] scope [and a pause]) is probably the worst news for a contractor. What? I actually want you to procrastinate whilst you fiddle around with your business processes that take n to the power of weeks more than necesssary.

Anyway, the past two (nice number) contracts I have heard this.

Originally posted by youwhut View Post
    Yeah, I did a search for the words but found two tulipe threads. Is descope one word or two? What are the two worst words you have heard on a contract?

I have had it pretty good over the financial doom and gloom or credit crunk (sounds alright) but for me descope (yeah it's two words delivered: de [with huge emphasis] scope [and a pause]) is probably the worst news for a contractor. What? I actually want you to procrastinate whilst you fiddle around with your business processes that take n to the power of weeks more than necesssary.

Are you on drugs?
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
      Are you on drugs?
      i must be,
      i keep getting this mental image of a U Boat commander tracking a cargo ship through a periscope, saying 'starboard fife degreeze Hans, I haf him unt de scope'

Last edited by EternalOptimist; 9 October 2010, 09:28.
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

You're fired!
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Rate reduction!!!
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

offshore resources
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              De scope is on the bench over there, under de other scope, next to the function generator.

HTH.
              Cheers Zeity. You de man!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
              X