• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Strictly, X-Factor, & Merlin!!! FFS!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strictly, X-Factor, & Merlin!!! FFS!!!

Mrs SB is in a real fervour of excitement over this programming. Can't decide which one to watch next apparently.
    Jeesus.............no wonder I am reduced to posting on here saturday nights!!
    There ought to be some sort of law against clogging up the channels with this tripe at peak viewing hours.
    And can I convince her that it might be worth watching a WWII documentary? Can I bollox!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Mrs SB is in a real fervour of excitement over this programming. Can't decide which one to watch next apparently.
    Jeesus.............no wonder I am reduced to posting on here saturday nights!!
    There ought to be some sort of law against clogging up the channels with this tripe at peak viewing hours.
    And can I convince her that it might be worth watching a WWII documentary? Can I bollox!!

I just use catchup up. Then I can watch all of these shows(if I want to) later on.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Don't be a spoilt sport.

These things won't last for ever - look at Big Brother.

And yeah I find myself posting on forums whilst watching that tripe.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        I just use catchup up.
        Catch-up??? I don't want to catch-up. Trip-up maybe........or throw-up!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Since when was Saturday night TV anything other than bollox?

Then there's the other six days
          Last edited by Cliphead; 9 October 2010, 21:17.
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Poor Shaunbhoy. I bet you can feel the brain cells dying one by one.

Cliphead does have a point though. Is X-Factor etc any worse than <shudder> those variety shows featuring Rod Hull and Emu?
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
              Poor Shaunbhoy. I bet you can feel the brain cells dying one by one.

Cliphead does have a point though. Is X-Factor etc any worse than <shudder> those variety shows featuring Rod Hull and Emu?
              I'm watching xfactor and I've got all my brain cells brrrrrrrrr.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

On the back of X Factor I'm getting calls from assorted karaoke singers - can I record an album for them?

Sure I'll produce an album if you've got the dosh but the stardom ain't gonna happen. Simon C makes a ton out of marketing not quality and good luck to him and the 'artists' he'll bleed dry.

A nice Plan B resurrection which is threatening to become Plan A. I just mentioned the fact somewhere I used the same pitch correction software that some muppet used on X Factor and they're queueing up
                Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                  On the back of X Factor I'm getting calls from assorted karaoke singers - can I record an album for them?

Sure I'll produce an album if you've got the dosh but the stardom ain't gonna happen. Simon C makes a ton out of marketing not quality and good luck to him and the 'artists' he'll bleed dry.

A nice Plan B resurrection which is threatening to become Plan A. I just mentioned the fact somewhere I used the same pitch correction software that some muppet used on X Factor and they're queueing up
                  sheesh. a moral dilemma.

screwing over faceless clients... yep thats me.

screwing over deluded little people...i leave that to Simon.

how are things anyway CH ? going well I hope

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                    sheesh. a moral dilemma.

screwing over faceless clients... yep thats me.

screwing over deluded little people...i leave that to Simon.

how are things anyway CH ? going well I hope

Happy to do the biz if I can leave my name out of it.

Otherwise pig in tulip time
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
                    X