• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Some of You Climate Skeptics will relish this

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of You Climate Skeptics will relish this

Prof Hal Lewis resigns from the American Physics Society after 67 years' membership

For reasons that will soon become clear my former pride at being an APS Fellow all these years has been turned into shame, and I am forced, with no pleasure at all, to offer you my resignation from the Society.

It is of course, the global warming scam, with the (literally) trillions of dollars driving it, that has corrupted so many scientists, and has carried APS before it like a rogue wave. It is the greatest and most successful pseudoscientific fraud I have seen in my long life as a physicist. Anyone who has the faintest doubt that this is so should force himself to read the ClimateGate documents, which lay it bare. (Montford's book organizes the facts very well.) I don't believe that any real physicist, nay scientist, can read that stuff without revulsion.
    Crikey - strong stuff.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

While its great to know that there are some honourable men in the world, I fear what will happen to him now.
    The AGW fanatics have a track record here, they will attack the man and not his scientific views.
    Given his age , they will accuse him of being senile, past it, flat-earther. Given his position he will be labelled a prima dona, or a loose cannon, or trying to set the agenda.

But I say, well done that man

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Coldest winter in 1,000 years on its way
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        Coldest winter in 1,000 years on its way
        Who was responsible for that winter 1,000 years ago? Someone must be to blame.
        Last edited by gingerjedi; 10 October 2010, 10:46.
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          While its great to know that there are some honourable men in the world, I fear what will happen to him now.
          The AGW fanatics have a track record here, they will attack the man and not his scientific views.
          Given his age , they will accuse him of being senile, past it, flat-earther. Given his position he will be labelled a prima dona, or a loose cannon, or trying to set the agenda.

But I say, well done that man

Yup, it is likely that the MSM will not mention this at all. Too much at stake. The pretense is at a critical point.
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
            Who was responsible for the that winter 1,000 years ago? Someone must be to blame.
            The fact that it was 1010/10/10 10:10 may have had something to do with it. All the abacuses started overflowing.

Comment

Working...
            X