• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yikes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yikes

eekALot.
    We have cats. I walked out of the bedroom at about 11:30, and I saw a black cat out of the corner of my eye, whizz past into the bedroom.
    we dont have a black cat. So I looked back towards the stairs. Sh1te..theres another one going the other way.

hang on. take a step backwards.

It wasnt a cat at all.
    There's a bi ****-off spider on a mega web, it must have been an inch from my eyeball.

lucky really, i saved the missus from having a cardiac arrest, she has a phobia about em.

Last edited by EternalOptimist; 10 October 2010, 13:44.
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    eekALot.
    We have cats. I walked out of the bedroom at about 11:30, and I saw a black cat out of the corner of my eye, whizz past into the bedroom.
    we dont have a black cat. So I looked back towards the stairs. Sh1te..theres another one going the other way.

hang on. take a step backwards.

There's a bi ****-off spider on a mega web, it must have been an inch from my eyeball.

lucky really, i saved the missus from having a cardiac arrest, she has a phobia about em.

You're three weeks early for Halloween.

Comment

You really ought to keep your tarantula in a box, not let it roam the house.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

You really need to lay off the acid on Sunday mornings.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

bi ****-off spider
          Interesting turn of phrase. Slip of the tongue?

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
            Interesting turn of phrase. Slip of the tongue?
            You can't discriminate against a spider's sexuality these days, the ILGTSA (international lesbian, gay, transgender, spider association) will bring you bang to rights if you're not careful.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I walked out of the bedroom at about 11:30
              You lazy bugger. I know it's Sunday but leaving it until nearly lunchtime....

Comment

I cant believe it.

not one bit of sympathy.

not one bit.

I nearly get my brain sucked out of my eyeball by one of the biggest spiders ever seen in the British Isles. and nobody cares.

I save my wife, and what do I get ????? why were you in bed at 11:30 ???

right. just wait till you need me. youse can fck orf and eat a big fat one. ingrates.

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

What type of spider was it then?
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                  X