PDA

View Full Version : Yikes

EternalOptimist
10th October 2010, 13:25
eekALot.
We have cats. I walked out of the bedroom at about 11:30, and I saw a black cat out of the corner of my eye, whizz past into the bedroom.
we dont have a black cat. So I looked back towards the stairs. Sh1te..theres another one going the other way.

hang on. take a step backwards.

It wasnt a cat at all.
There's a bi *****-off spider on a mega web, it must have been an inch from my eyeball.

lucky really, i saved the missus from having a cardiac arrest, she has a phobia about em.

:rolleyes:

mudskipper
10th October 2010, 13:42
eekALot.
We have cats. I walked out of the bedroom at about 11:30, and I saw a black cat out of the corner of my eye, whizz past into the bedroom.
we dont have a black cat. So I looked back towards the stairs. Sh1te..theres another one going the other way.

hang on. take a step backwards.

There's a bi *****-off spider on a mega web, it must have been an inch from my eyeball.

lucky really, i saved the missus from having a cardiac arrest, she has a phobia about em.

You're three weeks early for Halloween.

norrahe
10th October 2010, 14:03
You really ought to keep your tarantula in a box, not let it roam the house.

MarillionFan
10th October 2010, 14:56
You really need to lay off the acid on Sunday mornings.

oracleslave
10th October 2010, 14:58
bi *****-off spider

Interesting turn of phrase. Slip of the tongue?

norrahe
10th October 2010, 15:38
Interesting turn of phrase. Slip of the tongue?

You can't discriminate against a spider's sexuality these days, the ILGTSA (international lesbian, gay, transgender, spider association) will bring you bang to rights if you're not careful.

Saddo
10th October 2010, 15:46
I walked out of the bedroom at about 11:30

You lazy bugger. I know it's Sunday but leaving it until nearly lunchtime....

EternalOptimist
10th October 2010, 15:52
I cant believe it.

not one bit of sympathy.

not one bit.

I nearly get my brain sucked out of my eyeball by one of the biggest spiders ever seen in the British Isles. and nobody cares.

I save my wife, and what do I get ????? why were you in bed at 11:30 ???

right. just wait till you need me. youse can fck orf and eat a big fat one. ingrates.

MarillionFan
10th October 2010, 17:05
What type of spider was it then?