• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oi - wageslave...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oi - wageslave...

with an average of over 10 posts a day it seems to me that you're not doing a lot of slaving

Mr. Pot

"Pot" as in "Pol" or "kettle"?

Comment

As there is evidence that I've wasted the clients time on over 10,000 occasions which do you think?

When I took a look earlier it was wall to wall wageslave as the last poster, I know he is a relative newbie and noticed 1100+ posts on the id so checked his signup date - I reckon the Russian has a serious challenger here.

Nice to see some fresh blood too - this place is getting a bit stale.

Comment

Nice to see some fresh blood too - this place is getting a bit stale.
        Oi Fiddle, ya grovelling wee bastard!

Comment

with an average of over 10 posts a day it seems to me that you're not doing a lot of slaving
          I am doing plenty of slaving...slaving all day over a hot bulletin board Just another day in the exciting and driven world of the public sector.

When I took a look earlier it was wall to wall wageslave as the last poster
          I like to keep the discussion moving

I reckon the Russian has a serious challenger here.
          God, I'm not that bad 8o Actually, if you compare the number of posts I've made against the posts of certain other members who joined at the same time, I think you'll find I lag behind.

Nice to see some fresh blood too
          Glad to see I'm spreading a little happiness in the world :lol

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave1 View Post
            I am doing plenty of slaving...slaving all day over a hot bulletin board Just another day in the exciting and driven world of the public sector.

I like to keep the discussion moving

God, I'm not that bad 8o Actually, if you compare the number of posts I've made against the posts of certain other members who joined at the same time, I think you'll find I lag behind.

Glad to see I'm spreading a little happiness in the world :lol
            I hope you're still slaving!
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

How the hell did you find this thread MF? Or is one of the above a sockie?
              +50 Xeno Geek Points
              Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
              As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                How the hell did you find this thread MF? Or is one of the above a sockie?
                All real.

I am not at liberty to explain what I was doing, but needless to say it's real and theres a whole heap of posts in them there hills!! Yee haa!!!
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Don't go resurrecting too many old threads please MF. This is one of the ones that was ported over from EZBoard. There would have been a lot more had EZBoard not lost their DB on more than one occasion. That was one of the main reasons for own server in the end, to make sure that we did not lose data like that again.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                    That was one of the main reasons for own server in the end, to make sure that we did not lose data like that again.
                    Loss of all posts in General would probably not get noticed so long as post counts are unaffected.

Comment

Working...
                    X