PDA

View Full Version : Doctor Who goes west

norrahe
10th October 2010, 15:31
We don't git much strangers round these parts (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-11510514)

suityou01
10th October 2010, 15:55
Whooooarrrr, if I were a few years younger that ginger lass would be bang in trouble ;)

EternalOptimist
10th October 2010, 15:57
Whooooarrrr, if I were a few years younger that ginger lass would be in bang trouble ;)

you are rude

:rolleyes:

suityou01
10th October 2010, 16:02
you are rude

Hactually I nearly posted something about knocking her back doors in, and reconsidered :wink

EternalOptimist
10th October 2010, 16:09
Hactually I nearly posted something about knocking her back doors in, and reconsidered :wink

she's bigger on the inside, than she looks on the out

suityou01
10th October 2010, 16:11
she's bigger on the inside, than she looks on the out

:rollin::rollin:

HairyArsedBloke
10th October 2010, 16:17
Moffat said: "The Doctor has visited every weird and wonderful planet you can imagine, so he was bound get round to America eventually.

:laugh

Docto Who does very well in the US.

EternalOptimist
10th October 2010, 16:23

Docto Who does very well in the US.

aye, tis true.
I have been there recently, they like our Dr Who, they like our tea, they like our muffins, they really really like our monty Python.
They like our Tony Blair, they like our Queen. They like our red double decker buses and our phone boxes.
there was a phone box in san diego.
they dont like our BP or our east anglia climate change gobshites

suityou01
10th October 2010, 16:31
aye, tis true.
I have been there recently, they like our Dr Who, they like our tea, they like our muffins, they really really like our monty Python.
They like our Tony Blair, they like our Queen. They like our red double decker buses and our phone boxes.
they dont like our BP or our east anglia climate change gobtulipes

And we like their Dick Van Dyke. It's a symbiosis. :D

[chim-chimeney-chim-chim-charoo]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGCmVDl46rY

Pogle
10th October 2010, 17:49
Spoilers.....

suityou01
10th October 2010, 17:55
Spoilers.....

She has some of them as well? :eek:

Front or rear? http://www.comeonyouspurs.com/public/style_emoticons/default/eusa_think.gif

HairyArsedBloke
10th October 2010, 18:02
Spoilers.....

Omega

:eek

Gold Dalek
10th October 2010, 19:28
aye, tis true.
they dont like our BP or our east anglia climate change gobtulipes
:rolleyes:You forgot Benny Hill

gingerjedi
10th October 2010, 21:42
Whooooarrrr, if I were a few years younger that ginger lass would be bang in trouble ;)

http://holymoly.shotdeadinthehead.com/images/designs/HM221m.jpg

TimberWolf
10th October 2010, 22:35
Who: <Knock><Knock>
Voice form inside: Who's there?
Who: Yes

...or...

Who: The Doctor
Voice form inside: Doctor who?
Who: Yep

...or...

Who: The Doctor
Who: Doctor Who
Who: Yep

To be continued...

SupremeSpod
11th October 2010, 06:42

There's always Miss QC herself...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RgYZVwsIHk

Lockhouse
11th October 2010, 07:16
On a Dr Who related note I bumped into Catherine Tate on Saturday night in Southampton!

Scrag Meister
11th October 2010, 07:44
My brother, wife and their kids came up for the weekend to see Dr Who Live at the Wembley Arena on Saturday.

I have never seen kids so hyped after an event!! They didn't stop talking for approx 24 hours.

I think they enjoyed it. :)

gricerboy
11th October 2010, 07:58
Hmmmm... grown men and women? Come on....

Bunk
11th October 2010, 08:54

Yes, they should take up a grown up hobby like 'skip bashing' or something.

Give it up prawn, everyone is on to you now.

SupremeSpod
11th October 2010, 10:53
Are they going to Area 51 too?:smokin

Nah mate, Area 50, that's where the really dodgy stuff happens... :nerd

cailin maith
11th October 2010, 12:51

Says Mr stupid bike trainspotter :rolleyes:

gricerboy
11th October 2010, 12:56
Says Mr stupid bike trainspotter :rolleyes:

Stupid bike? I'm not quite with you there.

cailin maith
11th October 2010, 12:59
Stupid bike? I'm not quite with you there.

I thought you said you had some kind of wierd bicycle.

gricerboy
11th October 2010, 13:06
I thought you said you had some kind of wierd bicycle.

I have a RECUMBENT bicycle that is peddled whilst being in a recumbent position, i.e. lying on one's back. I am soon to test ride a PROSTRATE bicycle which one peddles whilst being in a prostrate postion, i.e. lying on one's front.

EternalOptimist
11th October 2010, 13:10
I have a RECUMBENT bicycle that is peddled whilst being in a recumbent position, i.e. lying on one's back. I am soon to test ride a PROSTRATE bicycle which one peddles whilst being in a prostrate postion, i.e. lying on one's front.

CM and I propose the purchased aquisition of a derriere cycle. Thats one that we will shove up your @rse

cailin maith
11th October 2010, 13:11
CM and I propose the purchased aquisition of a derriere cycle. Thats one that we will shove up your @rse

EternalOptimist
11th October 2010, 13:23
wot's the effect (or affect) of a prostrate recumbent on one's prostate?

effect. definately effect.

gingerjedi
11th October 2010, 13:23

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kGhJLc78v60/SdB0gGLBdrI/AAAAAAAAAFQ/o3xs19-seQs/s400/funny+bike.jpg

But you're not the one pedaling?

EternalOptimist
11th October 2010, 13:33
Good or bad?

what?? i dont know
.....er good . definately good

fifty/fifty what the hell

gricerboy
11th October 2010, 13:39
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kGhJLc78v60/SdB0gGLBdrI/AAAAAAAAAFQ/o3xs19-seQs/s400/funny+bike.jpg

But you're not the one pedaling?

No. The prostrate bicycle I am going to try out next week is not powered by pedding but by performing a similar oscillatory action with the arms. The term applied to this action would not be peddling since peddling refers to an action carried out specifically with the crural apendages; towit the feet. The term that would accurately describe the analogous action carried out through the arms is, at present, unbeknown to me. I will endeavour to rectify this knowledge gap and furnish you with the results as soon as is feasibly possibly.

SupremeSpod
11th October 2010, 13:49
No. The prostrate bicycle I am going to try out next week is not powered by pedding but by performing a similar oscillatory action with the arms. The term applied to this action would not be peddling since peddling refers to an action carried out specifically with the crural apendages; towit the feet. The term that would accurately describe the analogous action carried out through the arms is, at present, unbeknown to me. I will endeavour to rectify this knowledge gap and furnish you with the results as soon as is feasibly possibly.

I hope you get hit by a HGV and die a horrible death.