• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trimmed Bush (picture included)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trimmed Bush (picture included)

Cambridge News | Latest News From In & Around Cambridge City | Latest Sports, Jobs & Business News in Cambridge Newspaper | Offensive hedge gets the snip

A keen gardener was stunned when police threatened him with a fine for a public order offence - because his garden hedge was shaped like a phallus.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

There is some fruit/vegetable being sold in my local supermarket that looks like that, but it's yellow, and is something that would be too large to fit into one's trousers. What's the name of it? Most of them look phallic.

Comment

This looks painful:

Too rude to in-line the image?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        There is some fruit/vegetable being sold in my local supermarket that looks like that, but it's yellow, and is something that would be too large to fit into one's trousers. What's the name of it? Most of them look phallic.
        I think it's called a butternut squash.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          This looks painful:

Too rude to in-line the image?
          Humans don't have any bone in the willy organ but some animals do. Can you give more info?
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Humans don't have any bone in the willy organ but some animals do. Can you give more info?
            How the hell did those 2 broken gold tees get in there? Ouch.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Speak for yourself. I believe that's one of those myths that blokes with small todgers believe!

I broke it once, it was very painful but the drawings on the cast were quite funny!
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
              X