• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are NL electable?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are NL electable?

Suddenly look electable again, very very electable.

Ed Miliband calls newly elected MPs onto front bench - Telegraph
    There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

I'd gladly vote for her! She is extremy electable (hmm .... errectible?)

A damm sight better than Teresa May.

All politicians become sexless frumps after a while.

Comment

Originally posted by MrGrunge View Post
      I'd gladly vote for her! She is extremy electable (hmm .... errectible?)
      That gets my vote for worst pun of the day.

Comment

If political parties got elected for their bonkability factor - there would be some real screamers.

Ann Widicombe sitting on your face, a hot date with Jaqui Smith?

Comment

Originally posted by MrGrunge View Post
          If political parties got elected for their bonkability factor - there would be some real screamers.

Ann Widicombe sitting on your face, a hot date with Jaqui Smith?
          Hazel Blears??

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Im sure I've done worse than Hazel when I've been 'wished, particularly in my distant youth.

Torrie Tottie:- Anne Kirkbride - passable. Long, long ago there used to a lady called Virginia Bottomley who was a posh piece from Surrey or somewhere like that.

New Torrrie Tottie:- not sure who they are.

Labour Tottie: - long, long ago Harriet Harmon used to be quite cute.
            New Labour Tottie:- no idea.

Liberal Tottie:- not sure .

BNP Tottie:- some vamp dominatrix in stilettos and leathers maybe.

Lets face it, how can Politicians be bonkable - even though they do their damdest to shaft us all.

What do the ladies have to say about the likes of horny dudes like Eric Pickles or John Prescott?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
              That gets my vote for worst pun of the day.
              Especially when he could have used delectable, classy and accurate.
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

nope

their core policies will still be to bloat the public sector to reduce unemployment, allow illegal immigrants to increase their voting populus and give easy money to diryt chavs to breed, eat chips and watch the x factor

the people may change the bull they peddle stays the same

although i did not read the article...

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                  Especially when he could have used delectable, classy and accurate.
                  To be delectable, they would have to be in power, but maybe unelectable or more likely, unbonkable.

Comment

It will take more than tottiness to make them electable in 5 years. After all, Cheri Blair didn't put anybody off, did she.

Comment

Working...
                    X