• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cool Christmas Presents....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool Christmas Presents....

let's all list cool Christmas present ideas

i'll go first....

CONRAD WM 2010 3IN1 USB-STICK 2GB im Conrad Online Shop

Milan.

Alternative thread title: Please suggest some Xmas pressies for me.

Finger Decks.

Mix and scratch your music collection with these mini electronic mixing decks. Now anyone can be a superstar DJ!
    Unit includes 2 spinning turntables, 4 beat buttons and a backing track selector. Plays many Different back tracks and features great different sound effects. Comes with MP3 input socket. Batteries included.

Comment

Giant Gummi Bear

I got a Large gummi bear on a stick for christmas and it is LUSH!! I want to ask aswell. . . How many calories in each size??!
      Kieren, Devon - Dec '09

Firebox says: ..about 12,600 calories in the Giant Gummi bear and approximately 1,500 in the Large Gummi.. Happy Eating!
      A week's worth of calories in one bear!
      Last edited by mudskipper; 23 October 2010, 11:38.

Comment

I've always liked this
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Penny Farthing

Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            I've always liked this
            "On the subject of 'Consulting', for example, the Demotivators Calendar says 'If you're not part of the solution, there's good money to be made prolonging the problem'."

Originally posted by Alf W View Post

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post

let's all list cool Christmas present ideas

i'll go first....

CONRAD WM 2010 3IN1 USB-STICK 2GB im Conrad Online Shop

Milan.
              Slightly cool if it's in a Christmas cracker, but fairly pitiful otherwise, as one can buy 256 Gbyte memory sticks now.
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
              X