• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Quashie is one to watch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quashie is one to watch

Ms Quashie claims she was wrongly sacked by the world famous nightspot.
    However, bosses of the chain say that Miss Quashie was self-employed when she worked at their two central London venues from June 2007 until December 2008, and are trying to have her legal claim thrown out at the Central London Employment Tribunal hearing.
    The stripper says she was never told she was self-employed, and claims she and other topless dancers were forced to work to the club's rules which meant that in reality she was a full-time employee.

Stringfellows stripper who earned £200,000-a-year sues club for wrongful dismissal | Mail Online
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Ms Quashie claims she was wrongly sacked by the world famous nightspot.
    However, bosses of the chain say that Miss Quashie was self-employed when she worked at their two central London venues from June 2007 until December 2008, and are trying to have her legal claim thrown out at the Central London Employment Tribunal hearing.
    The stripper says she was never told she was self-employed, and claims she and other topless dancers were forced to work to the club's rules which meant that in reality she was a full-time employee.

Stringfellows stripper who earned £200,000-a-year sues club for wrongful dismissal | Mail Online
    200k for getting yer kit off...
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
      200k for getting yer kit off...
      I make 50k and I only work part time.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Is that including Private dances & / or any extras?

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
          Is that including Private dances & / or any extras?
          Just dancing. I did try and sell Suityou's services to desperate businessmen, but he kept paying them.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

lets see if we can boost this threads popularity.

Not only is this about a stripper and employment status apparently her house price has gone down because her curtains were dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              her house price has gone down because her curtains were dirty.
              Crusty?

Comment

Crusty - of course. I think its a mix of sprite & other fluids.

she also collects garters.

She may have danced for Columbians.

Comment

Apparently she wasn't able to invoke her right of substition
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    Yeah, but you get 45K of that for putting them back on. And a further 2k for mopping up customer's vomit.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X