• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Polecats in my garden

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polecats in my garden

I consider myself very fortunate, they are amazing animals. They are living below my summer house – saw two heads poke out last night, splendidly lit up by the garden light.

What is the most exotic thing you have seen in your garden? (Not talking about lady gardening here…..)

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    I consider myself very fortunate, they are amazing animals. They are living below my summer house – saw two heads poke out last night, splendidly lit up by the garden light.

What is the most exotic thing you have seen in your garden? (Not talking about lady gardening here…..)
    Saw a couple of pigeons going at it in the summer.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Wilmslooooooooooooooooooooooooooow,

what's the latest with your hareem ?

we haven't had an update for a looooooooooooong time and an update on the hareem is long overdue

so come on, spill the beans and don't be shy

what do you use the summer house for ?

by the way, summer house - in the garden of one's main residence, isn't that an oxymoron ?

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
        Wilmslooooooooooooooooooooooooooow,

what's the latest with your hareem ?

we haven't had an update for a looooooooooooong time and an update on the hareem is long overdue

so come on, spill the beans and don't be shy

what do you use the summer house for ?

by the way, summer house - in the garden of one's main residence, isn't that an oxymoron ?

Milan.

ZZZzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Comment

West African Green Monkey.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Could be rats. You live quite near the old dump don't you?
            Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

I never had anything exotic in my garden I feel quite deprived now.

WAIT ... did I tell you about that evening last summer, the sun was hanging low in the western sky, the wind held its breath as if it was scared to make a sigh, and then I saw it..

a Siamese cat with enormous balls

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                I never had anything exotic in my garden I feel quite deprived now.

WAIT ... did I tell you about that evening last summer, the sun was hanging low in the western sky, the wind held its breath as if it was scared to make a sigh, and then I saw it..

a Siamese cat with enormous balls

Try living in an exotic place for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  Try living in an exotic place for a while.
                  I have done. But immigration made me leave my garden at home

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

What is the most exotic thing you have seen in your garden?
                    Does it have to be an animal?

Comment

Working...
                    X