• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sending our love down the well

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sending our love down the well

Link

Just in case anyone's missed them publicising the fact every 15 minutes or so, Sky News are planning on showing live coverage of the Chilean Miners rescue tomorrow. Disappointingly, only in HD though. You'd have thought they could of shipped over some of the 3D cameras from Celtic Manor and done a proper job on it wouldn't you?
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

and meanwhile over on Sky Box Office you can watch " Descent" and "Descent 2"

(I wouldn't put it past them)
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I wonder what the first one up says. `Hello mum, I´m off to the pub´.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        I wonder what the first one up says. `Hello mum, I´m off to the pub´.
        'Tell senor David Blaine, he is a c unt'

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

When they emerge, they ought to be greeted by people in Planet of the Apes costumes

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            When they emerge, they ought to be greeted by people in Planet of the Apes costumes
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

linky

"Wives and girlfriends, who are camped out at the site entrance, have been planning the outfits they want to wear to greet their partners."

And I bet the first thing they say when their menfolk get out is 'does my bum look big in this?'

Followed by 'haven't you noticed something?'

Miner; 'erm, no'

Wife; 'you don't care about me do you?'

Miner; 'erm, yes, but I've had quite a hard day at work'

Wife; 'My HAIR you OAF!'
              Last edited by Mich the Tester; 12 October 2010, 12:56.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                I wonder what the first one up says. `Right, who's going to sign my timesheet?´.

Comment

Can't wait for the Hollywood film based on the true story.

Russian backed Islamic terrorist blows up mine. One of the miners is US born (the hero). All white except one black who dies. The bore hole drill sabotaged by Englishman who wants to sell his equipment to the mining co. Any other ideas?
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                    Can't wait for the Hollywood film based on the true story.

Russian backed Islamic terrorist blows up mine. One of the miners is US born (the hero). All white except one black who dies. The bore hole drill sabotaged by Englishman who wants to sell his equipment to the mining co. Any other ideas?
                    <grizzly voice over man>

When the chute hits the fan, only one man can save them.

But this time, has he gone too deep?

Bruce Willis is John McClane in Drill Hard.

</grizzly voice over man>

Comment

Working...
                    X