• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sopranos

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sopranos

Been hunting for something new to watch, after Dexter, The Wire and Entourage, so I laid down my credit card reward points and got the entire 6 or 7 seasons of the Sopranos as a boxset.

Highest grossing TV series ever.

86 x 1 hour episodes, gonna take a while.

Whats your TV series poison?
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
    Been hunting for something new to watch, after Dexter, The Wire and Entourage, so I laid down my credit card reward points and got the entire 6 or 7 seasons of the Sopranos as a boxset.

24 -

Closely followed by The West Wing & True Blood

Really want Dexter and The Wire and Entourage - Recently got Mad Men but although himself loves it - I'm struggling to get into it - if it wasn't for Christina Hendricks, I probably wouldn't bother.
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

the onedin line
      I claudius
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Enjoyed watching the box set of Castles over the summer and am now currently gripped by the re runs of Monarch Of The Glen on ITV3.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post

Rubicon & The Event on download
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Sopranos is the best. Breaking Bad is also very good.
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Sopranos - Greatest. TV. Show. Ever. Fact.

Currently watch:

House
              Mad Men

I also recommend you add Weeds to your 'to watch list'.

It no longer comes on TV in the UK but you can readily get series 1 - 3 DVD's from UK shops and series 4 - 5 from eBay. The US are in the middle of series 7.

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
                am now currently gripped by the re runs of Monarch Of The Glen on ITV3.
                The long winter nights will just fly bye.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                  Sopranos is the best. Breaking Bad is also very good.
                  WHS, just finished the sopranos end to end.

Currently watching:
                  fringe
                  supernatural
                  boardwalk empire
                  big bang theory

waiting for:
                  V
                  Breaking Bad

Might start watching Dexter Mr N downloaded it and started watching it without me, he's now at the latest series so I have a lot of catching up.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
                    Sopranos - Greatest. TV. Show. Ever. Fact.

Currently watch:

House
                    Mad Men

I also recommend you add Weeds to your 'to watch list'.

It no longer comes on TV in the UK but you can readily get series 1 - 3 DVD's from UK shops and series 4 - 5 from eBay. The US are in the middle of series 7.
                    Done Weeds seasons 1-3, as you say not so eay to get hold of the next few.
                    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Working...
                    X