• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Watch strap question...Might be a bit SuitYouisque

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch strap question...Might be a bit SuitYouisque

Has anybody come across a watch strap that doubles up as some sort of arm support. Apparently it has some kinda twin strap or something. A pensioner in my village wanted me to search the interweb for that ( He cannot do the google thingy). The way he described it was that , in old age the wrist ( or arm) loses power suddenly and this watch strap thing provides some kinda support ?

I cant picture how this will work but maybe some of you pensioners might be using something like that.

Cheers muchly.
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Has anybody come across a watch strap that doubles up as some sort of arm support. Apparently it has some kinda twin strap or something. A pensioner in my village wanted me to search the interweb for that ( He cannot do the google thingy). The way he described it was that , in old age the wrist ( or arm) loses power suddenly and this watch strap thing provides some kinda support ?

I cant picture how this will work but maybe some of you pensioners might be using something like that.

Cheers muchly.
    It's stupid, no-one will buy it. For that reason; I’m out!
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Sounds like the kind of thing you'd find in those innovation type catalogues you get with the weekend papers.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
        Sounds like the kind of thing you'd find in those innovation type catalogues you get with the weekend papers.
        Next to the Stannah stairlifts and walk in baths
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
          I thought they'd gone bust
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
            It's not innovations but I've seen another one like it which, tbh, seems to be geared towards old fogies.

I'm sure you must have come across it.

Comment

Could try one of these and super glue a watch to it, double the price and you got a customer.... simples!

Elasticated Wrist support
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                It's stupid, no-one will buy it. For that reason; I’m out!

There is one customer ready to buy it!
                Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                  Yes. But was that BEFORE they had sent you the giant all-in-one slipper, embroidered Wallace and Grommit TV Tray, and the Silver NASA space blanket, or after?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post

There is one customer ready to buy it!
                    Can't you just make him one? You must have seen Blue Peter as a child surely?
                    All you need is a Fairy Liquid bottle, some gaffer tape, and a bit of imagination!!
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X