• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Father hosed down child for dumping in drawers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Father hosed down child for dumping in drawers

BBC News - Canterbury father spared jail for hosing down son

TBH, I can understand the fathers point of view..
    Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Originally posted by portseven View Post
    TBH, I can understand the fathers point of view..
    I can't come close to understanding it.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
      I can't come close to understanding it.
      No change there then. That'll make a good epitaph for you OS.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

In about 3rd or 4th year secondary school someone shat in a bag that had been left in the cloakroom. This caused quite a stink in the non-smelly sense and we were prevented from wandering around that area or something for some time. Security must have lapsed eventually because it happened again and caused another bigger stink. But a turd time never occurred because it transpired the kid whose bag was being tuilped in was discovered. He had been tulipting in his own bag all along and was taken to the nut house for counciling or whatever. Good job he used his own bag each time, very considerate.

Comment

Working...
        X