• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Opportunity

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opportunity

I had an opportunity today to express my views on economics and you can bet that I took full advantage of it. They might be published soon in a respectable publication - I had to control myself well not to say all I think about previous Govt when I was asked about it

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    I had an opportunity today to express my views on economics and you can bet that I took full advantage of it. They might be published soon in a respectable publication - I had to control myself well not to say all I think about previous Govt when I was asked about it
    Fed up with the UK and it's policies? How about Russia? I hear Sarkozy is cosying up to the Russians and the future is quite bright. Land of opporunity and all that. And they have belting summers over there.

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

It's about time you published your economics views on CUK.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        It's about time you published your economics views on CUK.
        I've made them clear some time ago, I think it's has got great potential to become subscription based business...

Comment

I've made them clear some time ago, I think it's has got great potential to become subscription based business...
          OK top 5 economic problems as you see them, your suggested improvements. Then compare with Russia. No more than 400 words. (Worth 40 marks)
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            OK top 5 economic problems as you see them, your suggested improvements. Then compare with Russia. No more than 400 words. (Worth 40 marks)
            I can post here top 5 problems with you, and my suggested simple and decisive solution how to deal with them. After quick but fair trial, followed by a ban I'll proceed to compare you, worthless sockie, to some of the best CUK masterpieces in no more than 400 words. It will be worth it for sure

Comment

1. Potatoes - Price too high
              2. Wodka - Price too high
              3. Prostitute - Price too high
              4. Fur Coat - Price too high
              5. Squirrels - Price too high.

Answer : Drop price.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

1. Potatoes - Price too high
                2. Wodka - Price too high
                3. Prostitute - Price too high
                4. Fur Coat - Price too high
                5. Squirrels - Price too high.

Answer : Drop price.
                I'll drop you in a minute

Comment

Yeah, but you are rich and successful now, so they need updating.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                    Yeah, but you are rich and successful now, so they need updating.
                    If by "rich" and "successful" you mean working every weekend, then yes I am very much Times Rich List material

Comment

Working...
                    X