PDA

View Full Version : Opportunity

AtW
12th October 2010, 18:33
I had an opportunity today to express my views on economics and you can bet that I took full advantage of it. They might be published soon in a respectable publication - I had to control myself well not to say all I think about previous Govt when I was asked about it :eyes

suityou01
12th October 2010, 18:36
I had an opportunity today to express my views on economics and you can bet that I took full advantage of it. They might be published soon in a respectable publication - I had to control myself well not to say all I think about previous Govt when I was asked about it :eyes

Fed up with the UK and it's policies? How about Russia? I hear Sarkozy is cosying up to the Russians and the future is quite bright. Land of opporunity and all that. And they have belting summers over there.

:wave:

TimberWolf
12th October 2010, 18:37

It's about time you published your economics views on CUK.

AtW
12th October 2010, 18:37
It's about time you published your economics views on CUK.

I've made them clear some time ago, I think it's has got great potential to become subscription based business...

suityou01
12th October 2010, 18:41
I've made them clear some time ago, I think it's has got great potential to become subscription based business...

OK top 5 economic problems as you see them, your suggested improvements. Then compare with Russia. No more than 400 words. (Worth 40 marks)

AtW
12th October 2010, 18:44
OK top 5 economic problems as you see them, your suggested improvements. Then compare with Russia. No more than 400 words. (Worth 40 marks)

I can post here top 5 problems with you, and my suggested simple and decisive solution how to deal with them. After quick but fair trial, followed by a ban I'll proceed to compare you, worthless sockie, to some of the best CUK masterpieces in no more than 400 words. It will be worth it for sure :eyes

MarillionFan
12th October 2010, 18:44
http://forums.contractoruk.com/avatars/atw.gif?dateline=1282693543

1. Potatoes - Price too high
2. Wodka - Price too high
3. Prostitute - Price too high
4. Fur Coat - Price too high
5. Squirrels - Price too high.

Answer : Drop price.

AtW
12th October 2010, 18:47
http://forums.contractoruk.com/avatars/atw.gif?dateline=1282693543

1. Potatoes - Price too high
2. Wodka - Price too high
3. Prostitute - Price too high
4. Fur Coat - Price too high
5. Squirrels - Price too high.

Answer : Drop price.

I'll drop you in a minute :tongue

TimberWolf
12th October 2010, 18:51

Yeah, but you are rich and successful now, so they need updating.

AtW
12th October 2010, 18:56
Yeah, but you are rich and successful now, so they need updating.

If by "rich" and "successful" you mean working every weekend, then yes I am very much Times Rich List material :eyes

MarillionFan
12th October 2010, 19:00
If by "rich" and "successful" you mean working every weekend, then yes I am very much Times Rich List material :eyes

Well in that basis, I must be next to you in it.

AtW
12th October 2010, 19:02

I was hoping for a more pleasant company than that :eyes

suityou01
12th October 2010, 19:04
I can post here top 5 problems with you, and my suggested simple and decisive solution how to deal with them. After quick but fair trial, followed by a ban I'll proceed to compare you, worthless sockie, to some of the best CUK masterpieces in no more than 400 words. It will be worth it for sure :eyes

Why do you always reach for the ban card? :rolleyes:

HairyArsedBloke
12th October 2010, 19:08

I was hoping for a more pleasant company than that :eyes

MarillionFan
12th October 2010, 19:09

Oh bloody hell AtW!! We're next to George Michael!!!! :eek:

AtW
12th October 2010, 19:09
Why do you always reach for the ban card? :rolleyes:

I prefer using bank card rather than handling cash :eyes