• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trapped miners live

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trapped miners live

For those of you complaining that there's nothing on TV.

Chilean miners rescue

Can't these foreigner chappies speake de bloody Englesh?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      For those of you complaining that there's nothing on TV.

Chilean miners rescue

Would watching this, be the equivalent of wathcing on the corner of a motor racing circuit in case their was an accident???
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Would watching this, be the equivalent of wathcing on the corner of a motor racing circuit in case their was an accident???
        you pissed ?
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          I don't think so, since we know they are okay. Place your bets on whether they will look happy to be out and have constricted pupils.

Comment

I don't think so, since we know they are okay. Place your bets on whether they will look happy to be out and have constricted pupils.
            You're ruining my attempt at thread domination

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
              You're ruining my attempt at thread domination
              Feel free. Looks to me as if it's just people are walking from one place to another and then back again. What's the temperature in Bolivia or wherever this place is?

Comment

Feel free. Looks to me as if it's just people are walking from one place to another and then back again. What's the temperature in Bolivia or wherever this place is?
                dunno...bet it's chilly though...

Comment

El Presidento is there with his cabinet! He used to own a television company and the rumour is that the release is going to coincide with the evening news ffs.

Comment

El Presidento is there with his cabinet! He used to own a television company and the rumour is that the release is going to coincide with the evening news ffs.
                    No matter, get the guys out and reunited with their families. If it wasn't for media coverage they'd still be lingering there.
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
                    X