• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Worst TV ad of the moment?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worst TV ad of the moment?

I mean, seriously?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

G A Y

I went to University to get drunk, laid and a degree.

1 out 3 wasn't bad.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I had to skip my way through it. I take it it was as boring as it appeared.

Comment

The advert with that opera singer is probably the most annoying on TV at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          The advert with that opera singer is probably the most annoying on TV at the moment.
          Go compare, go compare, go compare, go compare, go compare.

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

all the price comparison ones seem to be annoying - GoCompare, moneysupermarket.com comparethemarket all high up on the annoying list!
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

I had to skip my way through it. I take it it was as boring as it appeared.
              It's 38 seconds... but yes the first breath sentence sets the scene.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Good luck with the campaign there Liverpool Hope University!

It's got a long way to go to knock off the advert for the bank set in a radio station which sells ISAs and 'that couple' which have been trying to flog us broadband, landline and whatever else for the past six years (I don't want to name either as it'll raise the blood pressure). However if it gets shown on the hour, every hour for the next few weeks like these two seem to then you just never know ....

Comment

I hate the badly-dubbed foreign ones for things like Febreze. The one where the woman is showing off her exotic stone collection and one happens to be an air freshener.

The worst ever was that boy who wanted to do a poo at 'Paul's' house. Cringeworthy and vaguely creepy.

Also that one for Just for Men where the man is going to need more ties.

I need to calm myself down now.
                  Qdos Contractor - IR35 experts

Comment

Pretty much all of those dreadful "AVIVA" ones...................for life's little adventures???

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X