• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another teacher having sex with pupils

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another teacher having sex with pupils

And before you get upset, she (the supply teacher) is a woman. Wayhey!

BBC News - Southport supply teacher admits sex with two pupils

How did she get caught

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post

How did she get caught
    Well they said they caught it early, so probably with her panties round her ankles, baps out and just about to assume the position

Comment

Not that fit either. Linky
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

You say surprise she is a woman... either it makes the news as it is more sensational but from what I can remember most of the teachers that get in this situation are women??
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          Not that fit either. Linky
          Better looking than the vast majority of female teachers willing to have sex with 15 year old boys though?

Comment

This is probably going on a lot more than we hear about, seeing as any smart young chap would keep his gob shut about this.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
              How did she get caught
              Did she expect two fifteen year old boys not to talk about it? There was probably a long queue outside her house.
              Me, me, me...

Comment

I will be taking you for maths today, as Mr Jones is off ill.
                Now, how many times can 15 go into 37 ?

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  This is probably going on a lot more than we hear about, seeing as any smart young chap would keep his gob shut about this.
                  Either that or brag to all his mates incessantly and in graphic detail, much of it made up, and who in turn don't believe a word of it?

Comment

I can only recall 1 teacher at my school that most of us would have been happy to doynk. And she married a back-row forward that was playing for Scotland around that time. As I recall his name was Gordon Strachan (no not the ginger ninja!). So obviously that kind of detracted somewhat from the likelihood of success.
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X