• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fricking Agents!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fricking Agents!!!!!!!!!!

Spotted a fantastic perm role last week. Spoke to the agency, it was still open and not due a start until Jan.

Had a lengthy chat and decided to apply. But I needed a new CV, a killer CV!

Started yesterday & all morning trying out new styles/language(cheers btw SY) and just finished. An absolute killer CV.

Sent it off, an hour later get an answer back from the agency. 'Oh sorry forgot to mention it, but it got filled on Monday!!!!!'

Now behind on work again!!!!

What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Wilmslooooooowww!

< Canned Laughter >

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Spotted a fantastic perm role last week. Spoke to the agency, it was still open and not due a start until Jan.

Had a lengthy chat and decided to apply. But I needed a new CV, a killer CV!

Started yesterday & all morning trying out new styles/language(cheers btw SY) and just finished. An absolute killer CV.

Sent it off, an hour later get an answer back from the agency. 'Oh sorry forgot to mention it, but it got filled on Monday!!!!!'

Now behind on work again!!!!

You're welcome

There will be another role along soon enough, this was wasn't written.
      Why not order him 75 15'' Hawaiian pizzas that he will receive at the office?
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        You're welcome

There will be another role along soon enough, this was wasn't written.
        Why not order him 75 15'' Hawaiian pizzas that he will receive at the office?
        Don't forget the anchovies

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
          Fish pizza! Yum!

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
            Did you know that the smelliest thing on the planet is an Anchovy's Fanny?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Spotted a fantastic perm role last week.
              Welcome to Burger King Careers

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                Did you know that the smelliest thing on the planet is an Anchovy's Fanny?

Post of the week!

Rep to follow

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                X