• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christmas Shindig: Wizard Idea

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas Shindig: Wizard Idea

I've had a wheeze for our Christmas Shindig.

Instead of all this deliberation over the venue for the celebration I think I've worked out a way in which we can keep it regional and all be together at the same time.

What I propose is that a nominated CUKer from each region be responsible for furnishing their group with a laptop pc replete with a webcam and WiFi/mobile internet capabilities. Then, at regular intervals through the evening, we can all link up in a hands across the ocean / last night of the proms type scenario.

I'm guessing the Swindon posse will be myself, Churchie, Pogle and DP and I hereby nominate myself as laptop provider for our group.

What do you think everyone?

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post

Instead of all this deliberation over the venue for the celebration I think I've worked out a way in which we can keep it regional and all be together at the same time.

What I propose is that a nominated CUKer from each region be responsible for furnishing their group with a laptop pc replete with a webcam and WiFi/mobile internet capabilities. Then, at regular intervals through the evening, we can all link up in a hands across the ocean / last night of the proms type scenario.

I'm guessing the Swindon posse will be myself, Churchie, Pogle and DP and I hereby nominate myself as laptop provider for our group.

**** off! Seriously!
    Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
    Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

Originally posted by Wodewick View Post
      **** off! Seriously!
      Hi Churchie

Comment

Hi Churchie
        Jim is a Jedi! - Dara

Comment

The Four Musketeers.......................don't forget that webcam will you?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

The Swindon "Posse" get a few warmers in the bank at gricer's gaff before setting off to paint the town red!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Why don't we make a mock up of a train door which you can hold you nads out of and all the lads can take a running boot at your pendolinos.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                Why don't we make a mock up of a train door which you can hold you nads out of and all the lads can take a running boot at your pendolinos.
                A rail themed evening always gets my vote, Minnie, but if you want someone to hang their private parts out of the carriage window I fear you are in PA territory!

Comment

Hi Churchie
                  That wasn't Churchill.

As for the Swindon Posse, you ain't invited.

Comment

Hi Churchie
                    Originally posted by Wodewick View Post
                    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                    That wasn't Churchill.
                    Yeah! Wot 'e said!

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                    As for the Swindon Posse, you ain't invited.
                    I might be able to make a Swindon drinkie though
                    Jim is a Jedi! - Dara

Comment

Working...
                    X