• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone bought / Sold a house recently

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone bought / Sold a house recently

If so - did it come or did you have to get a ERP (Energy Performance Certificates)

Looks like bollox to me

£200 fine per day for non supply looks a bit excessive
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Sold a house in Spring this year. Had to have a EPC and that other nonesense they got rid of when the Tories got in.

Did mine online, takes a few minutes.

Comment

Whenever you see these on rightmove they are virtually all showing the same 'grade'. Total waste of time and money, should be approximated based on date and type of construction.

Comment

Brought a house in April this year – had an EPC, the Tories got rid of HIPS but I think you still need the EPC as its Environmental & we all know you can’t touch environmental stuff regardless of actual use
        Growing old is mandatory
        Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
          Brought a house in April this year – had an EPC, the Tories got rid of HIPS but I think you still need the EPC as its Environmental & we all know you can’t touch environmental stuff regardless of actual use
          You also need one of these for rented property if you are a landlord.

As if tenants give a sh!t about how eco efficient the house they are thinking of renting is.

Comment

Working...
          X