• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trolls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trolls

Have we acquired some new Trolls?

That'll teach me to take the day off for an interview, I seem to have missed out on all the fun. Still, I had a nice day out by the sea.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Originally posted by Mordac
    Have we acquired some new Trolls?

That'll teach me to take the day off for an interview, I seem to have missed out on all the fun. Still, I had a nice day out by the sea.
    I think it was a short lived Troll attack. They seemed to have beamed back up to the mother ship. Anyone been probed?

Comment

Originally posted by Fungus
      I think it was a short lived Troll attack. They seemed to have beamed back up to the mother ship. Anyone been probed?
      No they are nine till fivers who have better things to do with their evenings. Either that or they are such sad losers that they cannot afford a PC at home
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Yes yes trolls. Get them out I say.

I'll often be heard of an evening 'go on ye trolls, be off with ye then, we've no need for ye here'.
        Will ya have a cup of tea now there Fether?

Comment

Their behaviour is disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by NoddY
            Wel I know I'm Disgusted, and I expect most of you are too.

Comment

Originally posted by expat
              Wel I know I'm Disgusted, and I expect most of you are too.
              No, I'm Disgusted

Comment

Originally posted by NoddY

Noddy,

I am also disgusted.

I find your cartoon avatar really offensive as it pictorially represents a prophet for my own "special" religion (and dont pretend you have never heard of Big Ears (pbuh) )

As you SHOULD know, all images of Noddy (pbuh) are forbidden in my religion and I dont care what religious views you may hold you should fully accept my own.

You are showing no sensitivity to my beliefs and I demand a full apology from yourself.

Failing that I expect the web admin to banish you or I will demonstrate in London with placards demanding your immediate beheading.

Comment

Are we allowed to be disgusted?

. . . . . . or are we the Trolls referred to herein?
                  "The Kop's exclusive, an institution, and if you're a member of the Kop you feel you're a member of a society, you've got thousands of friends around you and they're united and loyal"

Comment

I'm feeling mildy nauseous at the moment, so some guidance would be appreciated as a matter of urgency.

Thanks
                    "The Kop's exclusive, an institution, and if you're a member of the Kop you feel you're a member of a society, you've got thousands of friends around you and they're united and loyal"

Comment

Working...
                    X