• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boomed, I think

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boomed, I think

Well the contract has already been extended once and they want to extend it again for another x hours. Should be seeing the paperworks soon. They also want me to do around 4 days a week as well which I've been doing recently anyway which means the other project has been kicked back to 1 day onsite and evening/weekend work although I'm doing my hardest to finish it as its a pile of 'hits the fan.' However had a rather good call today about a 2 day a week for 2 years project which I really fancy and have the phone interview on Monday which will also say 'got it, or not.' There are a couple of catches, it starts pretty much asap and would have to clear it with the current project to go back to 3 days a week and if I do get it then my first bit of business is to go Peking from 25/10 to 29/10 (luckily I have time-off already booked for that week.) All a bit tight ain't it? I shall see what happens Monday but even if I say no I still have project 1 to fall back on and project 2 to finish up...

(Oh, and I forget the one in Switzerland which is still going through the purchase order stage...)
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Working...
X