• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Club Sandwich

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Club Sandwich

Who invented them? How are you meant to eat them? Just back from the hotel bar after a beer and ahd a Club Sandwich. 3 slices of bread 2 fried eggs, bacon and lots of salad. Now do you use a knife and fork and risk the whole thing just breaking into it's various components as its on it's way to your mouth or attempt to pick it in which case it ends up on your lap?
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

And another thing, whats the point of a smoking room without an ashtray? I hope its a smoking room
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      Who invented them? How are you meant to eat them? Just back from the hotel bar after a beer and ahd a Club Sandwich. 3 slices of bread 2 fried eggs, bacon and lots of salad. Now do you use a knife and fork and risk the whole thing just breaking into it's various components as its on it's way to your mouth or attempt to pick it in which case it ends up on your lap?
      No knife and fork and they should also have chicken in them. Apparently.
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Give me sandwich spread any day!

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
          Give me sandwich spread any day!
          I think I remember something called sandwich spread from when I was a boy.

Didn't it:
          a) Look like finely minced puke
          b) Smell like puke
          c) Taste like puke
          Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
          Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

And another thing, whats the point of a smoking room without an ashtray? I hope its a smoking room
            Furthermore, what's the point of getting a woman to knock on your door dressed as French Maid offering to turn down your bed if she gets upset when you offer her 150 euros for a blow job! :
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Who invented them?
              Sminki

The topic came up in a drunken bar conversation several years ago.
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                Sminki

The topic came up in a drunken bar conversation several years ago.
                According to HAB's source it should be served with cold broiled bacon and cold chicken. That's OK with me. I also like eating it hot, freshly made at home. So why is it that everywhere I order Club Sandwich it comes lukewarm? Uurgghhh I hate food that's lukewarm; should be hot or cold and not somewhere in between.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Furthermore, what's the point of getting a woman to knock on your door dressed as French Maid offering to turn down your bed if she gets upset when you offer her 150 euros for a blow job! :
                  Cheapskate.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Wodewick View Post
                    I think I remember something called sandwich spread from when I was a boy.

Didn't it:
                    a) Look like finely minced puke
                    b) Smell like puke
                    c) Taste like puke
                    Mix it with salmon and it's tops.

Comment

Working...
                    X