• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Clueless Mortgage NOBBERS !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clueless Mortgage NOBBERS !

Set to pay my current mortgage off 10 years early, got 200k equity to chuck in the pot for the next property and 100k in a warchest. Mortgage nobber - sorry, that doesn't count any more I need to see your business accounts and a minimum 12 month contract would be required.
    YOU NOBBERS, I am the perfect mortgage applicant, you think some desk jockey permie a month away from getting chopped is a better prospect !!
    Where is self-cert when I need it !

Originally posted by lukemg View Post
    Set to pay my current mortgage off 10 years early, got 200k equity to chuck in the pot for the next property and 100k in a warchest. Mortgage nobber - sorry, that doesn't count any more I need to see your business accounts and a minimum 12 month contract would be required.
    YOU NOBBERS, I am the perfect mortgage applicant, you think some desk jockey permie a month away from getting chopped is a better prospect !!
    Real Contractors pay cash

Seriously - is this the right time to be getting a mortgage?
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by lukemg View Post
      Are you going through Contractor Money?
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Turn up to the Xmas do. We'll have a whip round.

The spare change alone should get you another 200k.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          Are you going through Contractor Money?
          It certainly looks like it, thought I would give existing supplier (1.25% current rate and offset facility) a go first as they repeatedly mention how 'portable' the mortgage is if you want to move.
          Market looks a bit shaky currently but it will be next spring before anything happens so hopefully a 40% drop before then to lower the step up !
          I only wanted to know how much they will give me - k'all by the looks of things.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Turn up to the Xmas do. We'll have a whip round.

The spare change alone should get you another 200k.
            Oi! That was going to cover the bar tab!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              Oi! That was going to cover the bar tab!!
              And what about everyone else drinks?
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                And what about everyone else drinks?

Comment

Working...
                X