• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Naked run

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naked run

Naked runner Tasered by police
    A runner who was wearing only swimming goggles was shot in the posterior by police chasing him from behind with a Taser.

Zak Anthony King, 18, refused to stop when ordered to do so by police who spotted him on his liberal morning run.

When he began to outpace the sweating officers in West Melbourne, Florida, one threatened him with the Taser, which delivers an electric shock powerful enough to temporarily paralyse.

Within a fraction of a second of the barbs hitting his bottom, Mr King collapsed and was arrested, while cameras in a police car and on the immobiliser captured the moment.

The cameras also recorded sound and one officer can be heard reliving the incident only moments before, saying: "I'm like, 'Don't run, I'm gonna Tase you!' So what does he do? He just keeps running."

Mr King is suspected to have been drunk. He told the officers he had "super powers".

A second police officers reported in the Daily Mirror said: "We suspect he'd had a drink or two."

He now faces charges of indecent exposure and resisting arrest.

Source: Naked runner Tasered by police - Telegraph

HOTLY-tipped Aiden Grimshaw was described as "shaky" on tonight's X Factor after giving an uncharacteristically nervous performance.
    The 17-year-old - who blew the judges away on the first live show last week with his rendition of Mad World - failed to impress Simon Cowell or Cheryl Cole with his performance of Jealous Guy by John Lennon.
    Judge Cheryl told Aiden he was "shaky" as the dejected teen hung his head and said he thought he'd done a "rubbish" job.
    Simon commented: "There were too many times on that song when it just went out of control. Your nerves ran away with you."
    The theme for this week's show was heroes and each act had to perform a song recorded by one of the musical acts they most looked up to.
    Storm Lee opened proceedings on a motorbike singing Bruce Springsteen's Born To Run, with Simon later telling the Scottish hopeful he was "like a singing fly."
    After singing Tom Jones classic Help Yourself, Brazilian lothario Wagner Carrilho - who has been linked with fellow contestant Mary Byrne - was asked by Simon if he was "getting it on" with Mary, but denied rumours of romance between the pair.
    Tesco worker Mary once again got the biggest cheer of the night from the audience after performing Dusty Springfield's You Don't Have To Say You Love Me and was brought to tears by the crowd's reaction.
    Cheryl told her: "You do something to me where I'm covered in goosegumps."
    Earlier in the night, Katie Waissel - who was saved by the judges last week after finding herself in the bottom three - showed off a new toned down look, wearing a simple peach dress as she sang Etta James's I'd Rather Go Blind.
    She received praise from all four judges, particularly Louis Walsh who said: "Katie I am so glad I saved you last week. You sung your heart out, you deserve to be on the show."
    Cher Lloyd gave her take on rap hit Hard Knock Life by Jay-Z and was lauded by Simon but failed to win over Dannii Minogue who said she "wasn't sure" about what she'd seen.
    Boyband One Direction performed Kelly Clarkson's My Life Would Suck Without You - which impressed their mentor Simon so much he said they were "the most exciting pop band in the country today".
    Cheryl told the teenage five-piece: "I can't even cope with how cute you are."
    Matt Cardle finished the show without his trademark hat, dressing up in a suit as he belted out Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars.
    Louis told him afterwards: "You've got it all - even without the hat."
    Elsewhere on the night, Rebecca Ferguson sang Nina Simone's Feeling Good, Paije Richardson sang Alicia Keys' If I Ain't Got You, Treyc Cohen sang Prince's Purple Rain, John Adeleye sang Donny Hathaway's A Song For You, Diva Fever sang Duck Sauce's Barbra Streisand and Belle Amie sang The Kinks' You Really Got Me.
    Presenter Dermot O'Leary announced at the end of the show that tommorow night's X Factor will again be a double eviction, with two of the 14 acts losing their place in the competition.

Source
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Naked runner Tasered by police
      A runner who was wearing only swimming goggles was shot in the posterior by police chasing him from behind with a Taser.

Zak Anthony King, 18, refused to stop when ordered to do so by police who spotted him on his liberal morning run.

When he began to outpace the sweating officers in West Melbourne, Florida, one threatened him with the Taser, which delivers an electric shock powerful enough to temporarily paralyse.

Within a fraction of a second of the barbs hitting his bottom, Mr King collapsed and was arrested, while cameras in a police car and on the immobiliser captured the moment.

The cameras also recorded sound and one officer can be heard reliving the incident only moments before, saying: "I'm like, 'Don't run, I'm gonna Tase you!' So what does he do? He just keeps running."

Mr King is suspected to have been drunk. He told the officers he had "super powers".

A second police officers reported in the Daily Mirror said: "We suspect he'd had a drink or two."

He now faces charges of indecent exposure and resisting arrest.

Source: Naked runner Tasered by police - Telegraph
      Shocking. I bet he felt a prick.

Comment

Freakshow

Die „Supertalent“-Freakshow – am Samstag ging sie in eine neue Runde!

Mehr als acht Millionen Zuschauer wurden am Samstagabend Zeuge, wie sich Kandidat Marc Sigal zum Deppen machte!

Marc-Otto Heide, Künstlername Marc Sigal, aus Meerbusch in Nordrhein-Westfalen – der 49-Jährige erbte einst einen Batzen Geld. Auch wenn die 500 000 Euro mittlerweile längst auf den Kopf gehauen sind – an Selbstbewusstsein mangelte es dem Kandidaten nicht, im Gegenteil: Der selbst ernannte Komponist und Produzent über sich selbst: „Mein Leben ist ein einziges Erfolgserlebnis.“

Na dann...

Zum Casting erschien er mit blonder Wallemähne, einem blutroten Jackett und einem Blick, der das Blut in den Adern gefrieren lässt. Sigal präsentiert seine Eigenkomposition „Warum rufst du mich nicht mehr an?“, stellt sich der Jury mit den Worten vor: „Ich bin so etwas Ähnliches wie Dieter Bohlen.“

Das sah der Poptitan ein klein wenig anders. Bohlen schlagfertig: „Der Unterschied zwischen dir und mir sind 200 Millionen Schallplatten, ne?“ Und dann setzte der Ober-Juror gleich noch einen drauf, wies den größenwahnsinnigen Kandidaten in die Schranken: „Es ist selten, dass jemand auf die Bühne kommt und die Leute ihn von Sekunde eins an scheiße finden.“

Die Jury-Kritik – vernichtend! Der Möchtegern-Dieter-Bohlen bekommt gleich drei Mal ein Nein. Mit dem Pop-Titan ist eben nicht zu spaßen.

Absolut überzeugend dagegen: die 15-jährige Josefine Becker aus Sulzbach. Ihr größter Wunsch: „Mein Vater hatte einen Schlaganfall, ist seitdem arbeitslos. Uns geht es finanziell nicht so gut. Wenn ich gewinnen sollte, würde ich meiner Mutter das Geld geben, damit sie unsere Schulden bezahlen kann.“ Mit Blumenspange im Kurzhaar trat die Schülerin beim Casting mit dem Gesangsstück „Ombra mai fu“ an. Sylvie van der Vaart nach dem Auftritt: „Kompliment für deinen Mut, etwas Klassisches zu singen. Du hast es dir nicht einfach gemacht.“

Ob Josefine das Zeug dazu hat, die neue Teenieversion von Englands Susan Boyle zu werden? Mitdiskutieren!
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
        X