• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Snippity snip

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snippity snip

BBC News - Charity offers UK drug addicts £200 to be sterilised

Ouch. £200. What price would you put on yours?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post

A brilliant idea.

Government should offer single mums, chavs and those with criminal records lump sums to be sterilised. The lower down the human scale you are, the more money they offer. For example, each tattoo, ASBO, etc all adds up. Points make prizes.

Money well spent!

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post

It's not what price I'd put on it, it's what price would the laydeez put on it. Oh yeah!

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        A brilliant idea.

Government should offer single mums, chavs and those with criminal records lump sums to be sterilised. The lower down the human scale you are, the more money they offer. For example, each tattoo, ASBO, etc all adds up. Points make prizes.

Money well spent!
        Sounds great, how much would I get?
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          Sounds great, how much would I get?
          How many ASBOs you got?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            How many ASBOs you got?
            Four, but only one currently enforceable. Will my 30 tattoo's and excessive wearing of low quality gold plated jewellery help my case?
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Bunch of liberal namby pambies. Why not just put them through a crusher to make dog food? Skins from some of those tattooed chavs would make great lampshades too.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Surely it would be a good investment if the UK govement slaps in a couple of million quid, gets them all done and reaps the savings in the next 5-10 years. Best cost cutting proposal they have on the table so far IMO.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

They have been operating in Glasgow for a while. Approaching people on the street which has not went down well when it was not an addict. It's a hard life here, 40 mayfair and 2 bottles of Irn Bru a day are not good for the skin.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    Bunch of liberal namby pambies. Why not just put them through a crusher to make dog food?
                    Because the meat would be contaminated by the drugs. So you see, they're not even fit for use as dog food.

As for chav tattoos as lampshades: I see far too much tattooed chav flesh when I'm out of doors without being subjected to the same at home.
                    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
                    X