• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New topics for Gricer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New topics for Gricer

The comedy gift that keeps on giving seems to be clutching at straws recently. I feel it is the job of the congregation to help the puppetmaster with some much needed inspiration. Soooo.....

Episode 1 "only when I laugh" Our hero spends the weekend in hospital due to some bicycle/train related ailment. He is able to get around the ward of course so that all manner of comedy is assured as he mishears some instruction from the indian doctor.

Episode 2 "the good life" Gricer and Malc (played by Felicity Kendall) decide to shun the rat race and set up a small holding outside Swindon. How we'll laugh when GB recites the tale of them trying to get a new spinning wheel home on their tandem.

Episode 3 Season finale. Gricer dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post

cliff hanger

Season 4 has already been ordered...

Comment

Cheers guys.

Comment

pondlife, when I read episode 2 where they shun the rat race

i read it as 'run the shat race'

sounds quite neat that

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
            Chippy, no custom title, get it sorted
            Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Maybe a re-imagining of this one featuring simultaneous brake cable failure?

Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Episode 3: Gricerboy's off for the latest in a long line of job interviews. Once he is freed from a stuck lift, surely it should be plain sailing. He just has to follow sasguru's advice and remember to smile.

Episode 4: sasguru's brother has fitted his house with the latest in electronic wizardry. Gricerboy's not impressed. Having jammed the unjammable doors and blocked the unblockable sink, he's now lost a pair of slippers down the toilet.

Episode 5: In desperation the new manager at the employment exchange finally gives Gricerboy a job himself. A bit of trouble with a tea urn and a computer soon has him regretting his decision

Episode 6: Gricerboy's latest job includes a company car which he and sasguru use to go on a picnic. Things start out well enough until Gricerboy manages to reverse the car halfway over the edge of the cliff.

Episode 7: The move gets off to a bad start when Gricerboy manages to fall out of the moving van into a barrel of tar and take half the furniture with him. Things get worse when within hours of arriving he not only gets on the wrong side of Mr Lewis from next door but half destroys his bedroom ceiling.

Oooohh, I think we may have the start of a great CUK sitcom here - any offers?
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                  Oooohh, I think we may have the start of a great CUK sitcom here - any offers?
                  Gricerboy moves house. He introduces himself to his new neighbour - Wilmslow. No hilarity ensues whatsoever.

Comment

Episode 8: Gricer Boy's penchant for covert surveillance finally leads to him having his collar felt. If only he'd stocked up on the Preparation H. Doh!

Comment

Working...
                    X