• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How to get your wife/partner to clean up the house and enjoy it

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to get your wife/partner to clean up the house and enjoy it

Just ask her to visit her mother-in-law...

"Have you heard the one about the woman who would rather have a root canal than visit her mother-in-law? Well it’s true.

A new poll released today showed that 28 per cent of women would prefer the dentist’s drill to spending a few hours with the ‘monster-in-law’.

In fact, they would do almost anything to get out of seeing their husband’s mother, according to a survey by iVillage, a women’s interest website that boasts thirty million visitors a month."

More: Survey finds 51% of women would rather stay at home and clean than visit mother-in-law | Mail Online

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Just ask her to visit her mother-in-law...

"Have you heard the one about the woman who would rather have a root canal than visit her mother-in-law? Well it’s true.
    After taking my partner to a family wedding my partner has convinced me to emigrate to a neutral country where neither of the in-laws live - except her children. My family mentioned the war - Korean war and my partner is Chinese and was on the other side.

Comment

Stay at home reading a book and eating chocolate.

That's what I used to do...
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I get on very well with my mother in law - she's a nice, if rather dotty lady.
        I often go and visit her with Pogle Jr - Its Mr P who never visits her!

My own mum however, drives me nuts
        I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
        CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          Stay at home reading a book and eating chocolate.

That's what I used to do...
          You quit reading books?

Comment

Working...
          X