• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is there going to be a food shortage?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there going to be a food shortage?

I saw a woman taking 17 bags of shopping up to her flat tonight. Of course she may be expecting visitors? Or maybe she knows something we don't?
    Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
    I saw a woman taking 17 bags of shopping up to her flat tonight. Of course she may be expecting visitors? Or maybe she knows something we don't?
    I suspect that Spod maybe visiting for a weekend.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

yes go out and buy everything you can. especially if it's french
      "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
        yes go out and buy everything you can. especially if it's french
        H

Ah I think I can understand her reasoning. A lot of food from places like Holland, Italy, spain come via French ports... Maybe we'll be forced to eat chicken and chips for 2 weeks, even fish if the Icelandics let us have some...
        Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Perhaps she has bulimia ?
          I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Maybe we'll be forced to eat Tripe for 2 weeks, even fish if the Icelandics let us have some...

Comment

Is she one of the Klitchko brothers? They eat a lot.

Comment

You could have asked her... you know after you offered to help carry those 17 bags.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  I suspect that Spod maybe visiting for a weekend.
                  You're going to have to drop this, you're embarrassing yourself.

Comment

Working...
                  X