• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plan B - <Placeholder>

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plan B - <Placeholder>

I have just incorporated Plan B, but I'm not going to tell you what it is yet.

I will reveal all shortly, however, it is a bit of a long winded process getting it to market. Lots of legislation, hoops to jump through. It's a real product in a bit of a niche sector, well more niche target market, and it's taking over my life at the minute.

I know if I am going to get some real critique, with a generous amount of pisstake thrown in, then this is the place. A lot of you will even be my target market.

Any willing unpaid guinea pigs to do some product testing?

Congrats and best of luck.

Comment

Originally posted by conned tractor View Post

I will reveal all shortly, however, it is a bit of a long winded process getting it to market. Lots of legislation, hoops to jump through. It's a real product in a bit of a niche sector, well more niche target market, and it's taking over my life at the minute.

I know if I am going to get some real critique, with a generous amount of pisstake thrown in, then this is the place. A lot of you will even be my target market.

It would have to be unpaid, because you could not afford me

I'm in PM me.
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

I'm willing to test your product unpaid but I would want 50% of your company.
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Pogle? (Admittedly only a hamster, but it's close enough)
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            Pogle? (Admittedly only a hamster, but it's close enough)
            I think she'd charge though
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I'm always up for free beer.

Comment

I'll do some testing.
                +50 Xeno Geek Points
                Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
                  I'm always up for free beer.
                  It's not free beer, or food - imagine the flood that would cause.

Thanks for the offers so far, and the PMs, it will take a few weeks yet but I will get back to you closer to the time. I will also add to the post with the progress, as best I can without giving too much away.
                  Last edited by conned tractor; 19 October 2010, 12:59.

Comment

it will take a few weeks yet but I will get back to you closer to the time. I will also add to the post with the progress, as best I can without giving too much away.
                    Atw, this is just a new outlet for SKA news isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                    X