• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shall I break the bloody cupboard open?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shall I break the bloody cupboard open?

grrr...

Woman with high pitched voice has come in the room for the fifth time today asking for the key for the cupboard in my office. First time I was in a meeting which she royally disturbed by yapping with her colleague; now four more times, complaining 'somebody has locked the cupboard and taken away the key', and asking me, again, if I have the key. I am trying to remain polite. I do not have the key and have never used the cupboard. But I might just kick the f**king cupboard open anyway; does the panel think this would stop her?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    grrr...

Woman with high pitched voice has come in the room for the fifth time today asking for the key for the cupboard in my office. First time I was in a meeting which she royally disturbed by yapping with her colleague; now four more times, complaining 'somebody has locked the cupboard and taken away the key', and asking me, again, if I have the key. I am trying to remain polite. I do not have the key and have never used the cupboard. But I might just kick the f**king cupboard open anyway; does the panel think this would stop her?
    Sorry, I'll come back later when you put your pants back on
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
      Sorry, I'll come back later and help you put your pants back on

ready and waiting!

Comment

grrr...

She's attention seeking, Mich. Probably wants you to "kick her doors in".
        The vegetarian option.

Comment

grrr...

No, but an MF upper cut might.

You might want to clear your desk beforehand though.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
            She's attention seeking, Mich. Probably wants you to "kick her doors in".
            She's a right minger.

Comment

She's a right minger.
              In that case invite her to clear her throat some distance hence (far cough).
              The vegetarian option.

Comment

Go get 'em tiger.

What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Go get 'em tiger.
                  I can't watch films here. Laptop is at home to save weight in suitcase.

Comment

Working...
                  X