• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

late payment from agency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

late payment from agency

my agency still owes me two weeks' payments after 4 weeks. I keep chasing, but no reply. What is strange is the previous payments are from another company. Today, the client told me the agency wants the money is paid to another company. But that is agaisnt local country's law. I checked the agency from the company house. They are still there. Should I hold the future timesheet?

Might be better if you cut off several fingers and type that when you have less free time.

WTF you on about boy ?
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by topgun View Post
      my agency still owes me two weeks' payments after 4 weeks. I keep chasing, but no reply. What is strange is the previous payments are from another company. Today, the client told me the agency wants the money is paid to another company. But that is agaisnt local country's law. I checked the agency from the company house. They are still there. Should I hold the future timesheet?
      Name and shame. If they've gone bump we'll tell you.

Comment

Sounds like the classic Buckaroo. I'd be careful putting on any more golds pans just in case!
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I think I've got it. Agency not paying. Agency using different payroll companies. Contractor skint. Client aware that contractor has not been paid.

OP - Don't submit the timesheet and be prepared to walk. Explain to the agency that you are - regretfully - unable to advance them any more credit.
          Good luck and I really hope you get your money.
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Working...
          X