• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wayne Rooney!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wayne Rooney!!

Well well well ! That was unexpected. Where can he go ? I always thought he would go the same way as Scholes, Giggs etc and stay in ManU till the end.
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

nah he would never be able to stick at one job for that length of time.

once a dipper always a dipper....

Comment

There's loads of possibilities to ponder:
      • Liverpool could swap him for Torres (imagine that!)
      • Real Madrid could swap him for that young striker who Man Utd went for last year, but whose name escapes me, plus a few bob
      • Man City could just blow everyone away and buy him
      • Rangers or Celtic could buy his toenail clippings
      • Everyone could hang on until the summer when his price will come down
      • Chelsea could swap him for Sturridge plus cash
      • Some club could break the gentlemen's agreement and use that UEFA loophole whereby, because he's more than three years into a contract, they'd only have to pay up the rest of his contract (about 4.5 million)

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
        There's loads of possibilities to ponder:
        • Liverpool could swap him for Torres (imagine that!)
        • Real Madrid could swap him for that young striker who Man Utd went for last year, but whose name escapes me, plus a few bob
        • Man City could just blow everyone away and buy him
        • Rangers or Celtic could buy his toenail clippings
        • Everyone could hang on until the summer when his price will come down
        • Chelsea could swap him for Sturridge plus cash
        • Some club could break the gentlemen's agreement and use that UEFA loophole whereby, because he's more than three years into a contract, they'd only have to pay up the rest of his contract (about 4.5 million)
        Failing that, nobody might want to buy the talentless fat ugly f**ker!

Comment

I can only see his options limited to four clubs - Man City, Chelsea, Real Madrid and Barcelona. I doubt if anyone else could (or would want to) afford him.

I think the defenders in the Spanish League would relish the opportunity to wind him up and I don't know if he'd waltz into their teams anyway. So that leaves West London or staying in Manchester.

I suppose Sky will be loving it though as it means that they have plenty of material for the rolling sports news channel.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
            Failing that, nobody might want to hire the talentless fat ugly f**ker!
            OMG! It's like an open goal. The keeper has wondered off nowhere to be seen. It's like almost to easy.

Nah. Can't do it.

I lied.
            Well someone hired you!
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Arsenal might sign him ? They need a world class striker ever since Henry left them. And lets face it, London is miles better than Manchester.

Having said that, if he wants to come to London, Tottenham might nick him !
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Not really unexpected. The toys have come out of the pram and Sr'Alex won't stand for it (which is why he's been successful for so long). Flog Rooney and get a top player (preferably of the non-smoking, non-lap dancing variety) for the same dosh. I can't see Man U. losing by it.
                +50 Xeno Geek Points
                Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                  Arsenal might sign him ? They need a world class striker ever since Henry left them. And lets face it, London is miles better than Manchester.

Having said that, if he wants to come to London, Tottenham might nick him !
                  Keep that potato faced w*nker away from my glorious club
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Covered in the mash yesterday.

Linky

Comment

Working...
                    X