• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Daily Mail

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Daily Mail

What is it with the Daily Mail? Every article about Germany has something like the following piece of crap:

Their arrival nevertheless highlights how far international relations have moved. Seventy years ago, at the height of the Battle of Britain, the narrow strip of water was all that separated Britain from German invasion. Today the nation which was defeated is now running much of Britain's railways.
    I take it the majority of readers would like nothing better than another war (ha ha, with the military cuts now announced) or are the type who go abroad and mutter about 'Johnny Foreigner.'
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    What is it with the Daily Mail? Every article is a piece of crap
    FTFY
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Daily Mail is sickening.

Abi Titmuss puckers up for lesbian kiss with Paradise Lost co-star Vicki McKellar | Mail Online

Who wants to see this sort of thing?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Nooooo. Do carry on though chaps and I'll play WA on my own.
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
          Nooooo. Do carry on though chaps and I'll play WA on my own.
          "Tease: Abi and Vicki give a glimpse of what the Leicester Square audience will see when the play opens tomorrow night"

Comment

I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
            CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
            CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Working...
            X