• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The apprentice - Monday 20th -

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The apprentice - Monday 20th -

ARGGGG - somebody get that designer spec wearing blonde numty off the telly!
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

My son Doggy Junior thinks she's a rug muncher.

Comment

looks like an ex of mine

make of that what you will

yes, she was bi when I met her
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
        My son Doggy Junior thinks she's a rug muncher.
        Your son said that Now I know I'm old.
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

I particularly liked her attempt to come up with a price for bread rolls. After about fifteen minutes she'd determined that these should be £1.82 each.

WTF?
          You won't be alerting anyone to anything with a mouthful of mixed seeds.

Comment

I liked the guy who went. Stood up to his sales team and said no. Too many sales people promise the world and then blame the back office when they fail to deliver.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              I liked the guy who went. Stood up to his sales team and said no. Too many sales people promise the world and then blame the back office when they fail to deliver.
              I don't think it was the fact that he said no that was the problem - it was the way he handled it. Karen was right, he looked like a sulky child.
              You won't be alerting anyone to anything with a mouthful of mixed seeds.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenLabel View Post
                I don't think it was the fact that he said no that was the problem - it was the way he handled it. Karen was right, he looked like a sulky child.
                He made a c*** of himself by the way he conducted himself at that meeting. Up to that point I thought he and his team were going to walk it.

When he turned up at 6 am without most of the hotel order, that head chef looked ready to beat him up.

Comment

Working...
                X