• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whats all this about then ???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats all this about then ???

There's something fishy about this.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/w...ds/4695866.stm

Police have been granted an extra 36 hours to question three people.

Magistrates granted the extension, on Thursday, to question the two women and a man. Time to question another man runs out later in the day.

Police divers

Some of the four people being questioned are related to Troy.
    Ideas anyone ??

Originally posted by G8_Summit
    There's something fishy about this.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/w...ds/4695866.stm

Ideas anyone ??
    It doesn't do to speculate on these things. It'll all come out in the wash.

Comment

The people who are being held in connection with the murder of a 6 month old child snatched from his cot a couple of days ago. The body of the 6 month old was found last night or this morning.

It's local to here and frankly disgusting.
      "The Kop's exclusive, an institution, and if you're a member of the Kop you feel you're a member of a society, you've got thousands of friends around you and they're united and loyal"

Comment

Its well wierd - there was no break in and some of the people being questioned are related to the poor little kid.

Bar Stewards.

Comment

6 months old . . . . .
          "The Kop's exclusive, an institution, and if you're a member of the Kop you feel you're a member of a society, you've got thousands of friends around you and they're united and loyal"

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Evil
            6 months old . . . . .
            mixed race...

Comment

nuff said.

Comment

Are you suggesting

that this is an 'honour' killing?
                Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
                  that this is an 'honour' killing?
                  Nope to be honest my post was to wind Dr Evil up.

He posted one attribute so I posted another. I'm waiting for him to play the "racist bastard!" card.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
                    Nope to be honest my post was to wind Dr Evil up.

He posted one attribute so I posted another. I'm waiting for him to play the "racist bastard!" card.
                    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Working...
                    X