• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Went to poofball last night

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went to poofball last night

Mate of mine gets free tickets to soccer so I went and watched Charlton hammer Liverpool.

However...this rant isnt about poofball...its about respect in this country.

Everyone goes on about respect this, respect that, what do we do to build respect etc...yet nothing gets done. But last night was the perfect example of why there is no respect in this country for anything.

Darren Bent got pulled up for a ball that went over the dead ball line (or what ever its called in poofball), and it quite clearly went over the line (well clear enough to everyone except Bent) and when he got pulled up he firstly questioned the call and then as he was running past the ref he was giving him the fingers (disguised by him rubbing his head).

Initially I thought this was funny but then I got thinking...no wonder we call poofball, poofball when players show a complete lack of respect for the officials.

Anywho...my rant has only just begun...I now hand it over to the apologists out there to defend this dicks lack of respect!

Mailman

Refs

MM....shouting abuse at the officials is all part of the game, they expect it! Excellent for stress relief!!

Comment

Soccer? Soccer

The trouble is Mailman, you're not really qualified at watching football.
      Couldn't you have spent your time doing something you feel better about?
      Are there no flower-arranging workshops near you? What about netball, something like that?
      Why not?

Comment

What does one have to do to be qualified to watch poofball? Attack some funny looking foreign guys? Maybe have the ability to be abusive on the street? Perhaps I need to be "nicked" by the local coppa for disorderly behaviuour?

Mailman

Comment

Tut tut

Originally posted by Mailman
          What does one have to do to be qualified to watch poofball? Attack some funny looking foreign guys? Maybe have the ability to be abusive on the street? Perhaps I need to be "nicked" by the local coppa for disorderly behaviuour?

Mailman
          You really oughtn't to believe everything you read in the Sun, you know, and why were you reading it anyway? Were they out of Woman's Weekly?
          Why not?

Comment

Fuk, I dunno...I never get past page three of the sun!

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
              Fuk, I dunno...I never get past page three of the sun!

Mailman
              So you admit you're a w anker
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

I admit it, you are a w*nker

Mailman

Comment

We do this here:

Berlin, Germany (AHN) - Hundreds of German soccer fans shook large inflatable penises at Schalke 04 fans on Saturday.

Supporters of the visiting Borussia Dortmund team held the blown-up pink genitals along with a banner suggesting that Schalke fans should procreate with themselves, reports Reuters.

The game, held in the city of Gelsenkirchen, was a draw at 0-0.

The stadium will host four group matches and a quarter-final game when the World Cup is held in Germany this June.
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Everton lost - boo hoo
                    (\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X