• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Parky had a point

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parky had a point

Sitting here watching telly on a Friday night for a change. I was quietly wondering who replaced Wossy. Graham Norton apparently

Gone are the halcyon days of Wogan, Parky and that egg headed fellow with a lisp on LWT that used to interview people of varying importance.

Parky had a point, even though it came across as sour grapes at the time.

Gawd bless ya Parky.

If only I could go back to the days of watching Minder with George Cole in front of a plate of pie and mash.

Much hugs

Grumpy old git

PS Threaded, gis a go in yer time machine, peeerlease?
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Why does the "Terry and June" theme keep popping into my head?
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
      Drugs or alzheimers. 50/50 really
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        Post Traumatic Stress Disorder??

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          Post Traumatic Stress Disorder??

Aye, that'll be the one
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Gricer... is that you?

Comment

Like Woss or not, he had good guests and the format of the show was fairly decent. At least it was a 'real' show, nobody got voted out.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                Like Woss or not, he had good guests and the format of the show was fairly decent. At least it was a 'real' show, nobody got voted out.
                Come off it!!!
                All the chat shows have exactly the same guests nowadays... whoever has a Book/Album/Film/New Program or whatever to flog.

Start on Monday morning TV move on to daytime TV, Radio, The One Show and by Fri/Sat its the "Chat Shows" - FFS when Wossy was banned they even started cropping up on Top Gear "Star in a Car"!

Jezza: So tell me your car history?
                Yank Film "Star": I watched Steve McQueen in Bullett.... which was the inspiration for my new film "Lost in Tulipeville" which premiers in some godforesaken little place in smallsville in the good old UK of England on Sept 12th......
                Jezza: Errrr have you ever driven a car with a manual gearbox?
                YFS: Hell no! We wallow round in Caddys which reminds me there is a neat Caddy in my new film "Lost in Tulipeville" which premiers in some godforesaken little place in smallsville in the good old UK of England on Sept 12th......
                Jezza: So shall we see your lap?
                YFS: Yeah that was cool it reminded me of a scene in my new film "Lost in Tulipeville" which premiers in some godforesaken little place in smallsville in the good old UK of England on Sept 12th......
                Jezza: Oh FFS!!! Lets get it over with... Why are you in England?
                YFS: Thanks for asking............

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  But the Jonathan Ross show was all about Jonathan Ross, there are no decent chat shows any more.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
                    Come off it!!!
                    All the chat shows have exactly the same guests nowadays... whoever has a Book/Album/Film/New Program or whatever to flog.

Start on Monday morning TV move on to daytime TV, Radio, The One Show and by Fri/Sat its the "Chat Shows" - FFS when Wossy was banned they even started cropping up on Top Gear "Star in a Car"!

Jezza: So tell me your car history?
                    Yank Film "Star": I watched Steve McQueen in Bullett.... which was the inspiration for my new film "Lost in Tulipeville" which premiers in some godforesaken little place in smallsville in the good old UK of England on Sept 12th......
                    Jezza: Errrr have you ever driven a car with a manual gearbox?
                    YFS: Hell no! We wallow round in Caddys which reminds me there is a neat Caddy in my new film "Lost in Tulipeville" which premiers in some godforesaken little place in smallsville in the good old UK of England on Sept 12th......
                    Jezza: So shall we see your lap?
                    YFS: Yeah that was cool it reminded me of a scene in my new film "Lost in Tulipeville" which premiers in some godforesaken little place in smallsville in the good old UK of England on Sept 12th......
                    Jezza: Oh FFS!!! Lets get it over with... Why are you in England?
                    YFS: Thanks for asking............
                    I think they only time they got someone on who wasn't promoting summat was Jay Kay and he was on simply cos he likes cars and can actually drive them.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                    X