• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Phone calls from ghosts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phone calls from ghosts

This item in The Sun is so true

Ghosts are phoning friends | The Sun |News

I was actually cremated last year but it hasn't stopped me looking in on CUK.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Anything in The Sun is so true

I was actually cremated last year
    Good. There was clearly no hope for you anyway.

Anyone buying the Sun, News of the World, or similar should have their right to vote removed.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

It's the only paper we can get in hell.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I thought the only subscription they could get was news of the world?
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Personally I find Hells not that bad compared to some other places - mind you I was from Baskingstoke.

L'ënfer ... - ce sont les autres ...

o

PS sorry to hear about your cremation - did you get a few quotes - or was it through insurance ?
          Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 24 October 2010, 18:59.

Comment

Working...
          X