PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriend says its either her or the cat! (while crying in the middle of a walk)

Wilmslow
25th October 2010, 06:44
Does this sound bunny boiler?

We spent last Saturday and Wednesday evening together, and yesterday.

She wants to spend a LOT more time with me - we agreed to go Ceroc dancing in Hyde on Wednesday as halfway for both of us. She wants to drive the extra 20 miles past the venue to my house, so see me at home for around 20 mins before we drive all the way back to Hyde for Ceroc lesson. Instead of us both going home after she wants to stay over which is kind of okay, but, why not meet at Ceroc then follow me home? Yes, she is seriously fine to hang outside my house for maybe an hour to maximise every moment.

She also wants to come over at mine from Friday night through to Monday morning. I have a gym class I like on Friday evening and Sunday morning which is good for my bad back - an hour away max. Gf really not happy about this having a right go at me.

In the middle of woodland walk today she cries and says 'It is either me of the cat' as I cannnot spend more than 1 night away without cattery. We can meet up halfway within 30 mins drive but she is insistant we spend more time staying over at each others equally.

Also, I was at mum't for evening meal last night - wanted to walk over as 15 mins. Gf was fuming I did not drive to get another 10 mins with her.

Truly - is this bunny boiler stuff or I am unreasonable for wanting to go to 2 back friendly gym classes over 4 days?

She said with the Friday night bedroom excercise I should not be looking at any gym!

RichardCranium
25th October 2010, 07:07
Hello, Wilmslow. :wave: Glad to see you're still around.

She wants to spend a LOT more time with meBeing cynical, this seems to be a phase women go through when they're breaking in a bloke to see if he can be trained for marriage. It's a control thing. You just need to compromise - or risk never getting your own way and that'll spoil long term plans.

I have a gym class I like on Friday evening and Sunday morning which is good for my bad backThe magic words are "good for my bad back". So, if you don't go, there's no dance classes and no humpy-pumpy. That sounds like two reasons she should let you go.

In the middle of woodland walk today she cries and says 'It is either me of the cat'That is a test, I'm afraid. To see how far she needs to go to get her own way, and to establish her position in the pecking order of the tribe: above or below the cat.

The cat is a dependent; choosing between her and the cat is like asking her to choose between her and any child you may already have; it is silly.

The deal is: you want her and the cat. You're just that kind of guy, with enough love for two. :D

Also, I was at mum't for evening meal last night - wanted to walk over as 15 mins. Gf was fuming I did not drive to get another 10 mins with her.Again, just a test.

She said with the Friday night bedroom exercise I should not be looking at any gym!Fnarr, fnarr!

She's just working out where she fits in, and who wears the trousers. Establish a routine of aiming for compromise and all will be well. Or do as you're told and start shopping around for a good-sized shed to spend your married life in.

Wilmslow
25th October 2010, 07:09
Fortunately I already have a shed, a summer house and a garage.

Must look into outdoor shed heating options - this is going to be a long, cold winter......

MaryPoppins
25th October 2010, 07:20
Keep an eye on the cat. She'll have that in a pot on your cooker in lieu of a bunny.

Wilmslow
25th October 2010, 07:25
Keep an eye on the cat. She'll have that in a pot on your cooker in lieu of a bunny.

Exactly. See the Monday morning post and my deep fried cat nightmare......

I am worried about her staying on Wednesday as will have to leave house without her on Thursday morning as I leave at 6am. Argh!!

MaryPoppins
25th October 2010, 07:27

I am worried about her staying on Wednesday as will have to leave house without her on Thursday morning as I leave at 6am. Argh!!

I think you know you're onto a winner when you're worried about leaving your other half alone in your house. You should propose, quickly!

Wilmslow
25th October 2010, 07:34
Another added complication is she snores like a portly labrador. She says she is happy staying in the spare room so I can sleep for work, but she also says she is not really. Why can't women just be straight talking?

d000hg
25th October 2010, 07:35
Great Monday morning reading Wilmslow, thanks.

If you introduce this lady (same one from a few months ago?) to your neighbours, perhaps she won't want to visit as much.
And what's with your cat it can only last 1 day alone?

MaryPoppins
25th October 2010, 07:42
Great Monday morning reading Wilmslow, thanks.

It's cheered me up a bit too.

SupremeSpod
25th October 2010, 07:48
You're a psycho. You've attracted an equally psychotic potential mate.

Hopefully a bus will kill the pair of you before you have chance to sire any offspring.

shaunbhoy
25th October 2010, 07:55
Fortunately I already have a shed, a summer house and a garage.

Must look into outdoor shed heating options - this is going to be a long, cold winter......

It needn't be. Ditch her, she has trouble written all over her. On top of that she likes Cats!! Get rid asap is my advice, she sounds like a deranged control freak with self-image issues.

HTH

edit: Ooops! It appears that it is YOU that has the cat. Must have dozed off whilst reading your initial post. Still saying get rid though. Probably of both.

cailin maith
25th October 2010, 08:07
Is this the same girl you were seeing a few weeks ago?

Doesn't she have dogs you have to compete with?

Wilmslow
25th October 2010, 08:11
Is this the same girl you were seeing a few weeks ago?

Doesn't she have dogs you have to compete with?

Yes, same one, but no dogs. I have fond memories of competing with a bassett hound now you mention it!

She hates spiders though - takes great delight in killing them with a spray before using a spider hoover to remove the dying spider to outside, rather than use the spider hoover to extract the live spider outside. Defo control freak activity I feel!

EternalOptimist
25th October 2010, 08:22
You are making the classic mistake of fighting fire with fire. Try fighting it with water and use a bit of Dr EO's psychological warfare.

Invite gf around, strip her naked and get her on all fours.
Stick one end of a long feathered boa up her bum and then release a large mouse right in front of her. Tell her if she can catch it in under a minute and bite it to death, she wins and the cat goes.
Otherwise, stfu.

:rolleyes:

alreadypacked
25th October 2010, 08:30
You are making the classic mistake of fighting fire with fire. Try fighting it with water and use a bit of Dr EO's psychological warfare.

Stick one end of a long feathered boa up her bum and then release a large mouse right in front of her. Tell her if she can catch it in under a minute and bite it to death, she wins and the cat goes.
Otherwise, stfu.

EO are you off your meds again :eek

MaryPoppins
25th October 2010, 08:41
Yes, same one, but no dogs. I have fond memories of competing with a bassett hound now you mention it!

Now I really am confused.

The one you posted about a few weeks ago had a basset hound and mental health issues. Is this the same girl, sans dog? Or a different girl, with mental health issues?

EternalOptimist
25th October 2010, 08:41
EO are you off your meds again :eek

the cat serves a purpose. its a functioning asset to the household, a deadly rodent killing machine

if gf cant replace it, the cat should stay, I think a mose catching competion between gf and the cat is a fair way to resolve the dispute

alreadypacked
25th October 2010, 08:45

The one you posted about a few weeks ago had a basset hound and mental health issues. Is this the same girl, sans dog? Or a different girl, with mental health issues?

My guess is he attracts them or finds them attractive :eek:

TimberWolf
25th October 2010, 08:47
It appears there's a choice to be made between pussy or pussy. Go for pussy.

TestMangler
25th October 2010, 09:00

Otherwise, stfu.

Yeah, and after that little experiment is over, ask your cat for a blow job and tell us how that works out..........:ohwell

AtW
25th October 2010, 09:07
Dump her & keep the cat.

WHS

EternalOptimist
25th October 2010, 09:09
WHS

no way.
one in the bush is worth two in the hand.

keep the gf

RichardCranium
25th October 2010, 09:12
Dump her & keep the cat.Keep her and give the cat to Zeity.

lukemg
25th October 2010, 09:16
As with any contract you find yourself on that causes some grief but has benefits, stay and start looking, my guess is you don't have too many choices if you are with this one...

RichardCranium
25th October 2010, 09:18
Otherwise, stfu.You bastard!

You made coffee come out my nose and now I have a snotty, coffee-splotched fleecy. :(

Wilmslow
25th October 2010, 09:19

No, another gf.

Bassett Hound lady went to Kent for the summer to find herself, not seen her since.

This lady got bullied at school and is blaming everything in her life on this. As there is nobody else to blame around me the cat is copping for it. It is amazing how much you learn about somebody the more you get to know them. Dating for 3 months is not exactly coupled up you are an item territory, which is how she is seeing things.

I seem to just attract decent sounding people who end up nutters! First gf was a professional stage manager, current one is a teacher on the leadership team, so I am not exactly targeting professional nutters by choice!

alreadypacked
25th October 2010, 09:20
As with any contract you find yourself on that causes some grief but has benefits, stay and start looking, my guess is you don't have too many choices if you are with this one...

Good suggestion, Luke in "Life is like a contract" mode.

alreadypacked
25th October 2010, 09:23
You bastard!

You made coffee come out my nose and now I have a snotty, coffee-splotched fleecy. :(

I am so disappointed RC, I was imagining you in a silk dressing gown. This snotty, coffee-splotched fleecy, is not doing it for me. :ohwell

SupremeSpod
25th October 2010, 09:25
No, another gf.

Bassett Hound lady went to Kent for the summer to find herself, not seen her since.

This lady got bullied at school and is blaming everything in her life on this. As there is nobody else to blame around me the cat is copping for it. It is amazing how much you learn about somebody the more you get to know them. Dating for 3 months is not exactly coupled up you are an item territory, which is how she is seeing things.

I seem to just attract decent sounding people who end up nutters! First gf was a professional stage manager, current one is a teacher on the leadership team, so I am not exactly targeting professional nutters by choice!

Here's a challenge, try and find a girl who isn't a professional victim. That way you won't have to put up with all this sh!t.

CheeseSlice
25th October 2010, 09:26
This is an easy one.
Obviously you should dump her.
Text and forget.
Change SIM card :D

Bunk
25th October 2010, 09:29

Doesn't it seem odd that they all have mental health issues? I'm betting they're perfectly normal and Wilmslow is the nutjob. Or I would, if he was real :eyes

MaryPoppins
25th October 2010, 09:33
I seem to just attract decent sounding people who end up nutters!

:laugh

Mich the Tester
25th October 2010, 09:36

She wants to spend a LOT more time with me - we agreed to go Ceroc dancing in Hyde on Wednesday as halfway for both of us. She wants to drive the extra 20 miles past the venue to my house, so see me at home for around 20 mins before we drive all the way back to Hyde for Ceroc lesson. Instead of us both going home after she wants to stay over which is kind of okay, but, why not meet at Ceroc then follow me home? Yes, she is seriously fine to hang outside my house for maybe an hour to maximise every moment.

She also wants to come over at mine from Friday night through to Monday morning. I have a gym class I like on Friday evening and Sunday morning which is good for my bad back - an hour away max. Gf really not happy about this having a right go at me.

In the middle of woodland walk today she cries and says 'It is either me of the cat' as I cannnot spend more than 1 night away without cattery. We can meet up halfway within 30 mins drive but she is insistant we spend more time staying over at each others equally.

Also, I was at mum't for evening meal last night - wanted to walk over as 15 mins. Gf was fuming I did not drive to get another 10 mins with her.

Truly - is this bunny boiler stuff or I am unreasonable for wanting to go to 2 back friendly gym classes over 4 days?

She said with the Friday night bedroom excercise I should not be looking at any gym!

Chuck the bird and keep the cat.

alreadypacked
25th October 2010, 09:39
I seem to just attract decent sounding people who end up nutters!

Or you can't tell the difference.

HTH

vetran
25th October 2010, 10:38

Otherwise, stfu.

Classic, coffee keyboard interface moment.

Agree this one is a nutter, steer clear, I see your wardrobe becoming slightly less appealing with the scissor marks on it and you may end up with a Bobbit.:eek

norrahe
25th October 2010, 11:53
Chuck the bird and keep the cat.

WMTTS and WZS

sasguru
25th October 2010, 12:06
I think Wilmslow will keep the girl for future dramatic oppos.
:wink

Wilmslow
25th October 2010, 12:08
I think Wilmslow will keep the girl for future dramatic oppos.

You are right - maybe I like a little drama in my life.

She wants a cosy coupledom weekend, but just invited my mates around to join us for Saturday night.

Let a fun weekend commence :ladybags:

FiveTimes
25th October 2010, 12:10

She wants a cosy coupledom weekend, but just invited my mates around to join us for Saturday night.

she likes to share ?

cojak
25th October 2010, 12:11

This is not a match made in heaven.

You're really not very good at this dating lark, are you?

TimberWolf
25th October 2010, 12:12
Is it really worth it? If you must be a slave to your instincts, at least choose someone you can be friends with too.

Paddy
25th October 2010, 12:13
Cats will decrease your blood pressure (fact) and they are cheap to run. You are its boss.
GF, will increase you blood pressure, cost you loads of money. She will be boss.

Keep the cat.

kandr
25th October 2010, 12:20
Have you ever thought about hiring prostitutes? You can keep the cat and gym classes and still get your rocks off.. for a small fee.

Paddy
25th October 2010, 12:36
Probably smaller than marrying her & getting a divorce though.

You could think of it as a sort of time share arrangement. :smokin

Divorce = £15,000 per year of marrage. Plus cost of keeping her happy £30,000 pa

Prostitute twice a week = £4,000 pa

TimberWolf
25th October 2010, 12:39
So it's better to rent than buy? You can also get the latest model and not be left with ancient technology cluttering up the house.

kandr
25th October 2010, 12:41
So it's better to rent than buy? You can also get the latest model and not be left with ancient technology cluttering up the house.

Yep, if you find on you like you can pay her (or her pimp) a retainer.

norrahe
25th October 2010, 12:42
Cats will decrease your blood pressure (fact) and they are cheap to run. You are its Minion.

Keep the cat.

:spel

SupremeSpod
25th October 2010, 12:43

She wants to show you up in front of your mates. She wants them to see how you're now a couple.

FFS, bury her under the patio with the others.

fullyautomatix
25th October 2010, 12:44

Hi Wilm

All the above sounds like pretty 'normal' behaviour you would expect from a GF. If anything, you have had it good to be honest.

Is marriage on the cards ?

SupremeSpod
25th October 2010, 12:44
Divorce = £15,000 per year of marrage. Plus cost of keeping her happy £30,000 pa

Prostitute twice a week = £4,000 pa

STD Clinic = Priceless

Ftfy.

RichardCranium
25th October 2010, 12:56
So it's better to rent than buy? You can also get the latest model and not be left with ancient technology cluttering up the house.Yeah, but these rental jobs are never as good as the web site picture. They're often old bangers that every bloke has been all round town in, god only knows what's been shoved in the back, puffing smoke everywhere, a foreign job meaning nothing is where you'd expect to find it, a lower class of model than you'd buy, dodgy smells and stains that you don't want to trace, you find you have to wait for it while another bloke is still using it, and sometimes the one you were promised is already out and so you get the old bus which is a bit bigger than you wanted and although it is a nice soft bouncy ride you find your gear keeps falling out.

OwlHoot
25th October 2010, 15:37
Is she the female equivalent of one of these (http://uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/love-sex/ten-people-you-shouldnt-ask-out-blog-13-dan-juan.html) ?

alreadypacked
25th October 2010, 15:45
Yeah, but these rental jobs are never as good as the web site picture. They're often old bangers that every bloke has been all round town in, god only knows what's been shoved in the back, puffing smoke everywhere, a foreign job meaning nothing is where you'd expect to find it, a lower class of model than you'd buy, dodgy smells and stains that you don't want to trace, you find you have to wait for it while another bloke is still using it, and sometimes the one you were promised is already out and so you get the old bus which is a bit bigger than you wanted and although it is a nice soft bouncy ride you find your gear keeps falling out.

:rollin:

norrahe
25th October 2010, 15:46
Is she the female equivalent of one of these (http://uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/love-sex/ten-people-you-shouldnt-ask-out-blog-13-dan-juan.html) ?

"Fireman
It's natural to be attracted to these manly, heroic figures with their long hoses and vigorous pumping technique. However, they have a job to do. If you interrupt a fireman while he's working, someone's house could burn down and a cat may perish.

Milkman
It's said that these cart-driving dairy providers are prolific lovers, and maybe that's true, but it can't be a good idea to get involved with one. If it goes wrong, he will continue to turn up at your house every day. A frosty doorstep stand-off with your new lover would be inevitable. You would be forced to move."

Hmm Wilmslow's GF sounds like a combination of these two.

Mich the Tester
25th October 2010, 20:25
FFS, bury her under the patio with the others.

But how do you stop the inevitable subsidence after a couple of years?

EternalOptimist
25th October 2010, 20:28
But how do you stop the inevitable subsidence after a couple of years?

I guess you have to keep stuffing them in there

Boudica
25th October 2010, 21:01
I'm pretty rubbish at dating W, especially after the last effort, but here goes...

I think you might get too serious too quickly, maybe have a friendship with her before you bump uglies. Talk about stuff, as much stuff as possible, ask her lots about herself, see if she wants to know about you, how she speaks about other relationships and their endings is a big clue and interest, real interest in you is a clue as well. (Does she want to know about your life, your dreams your childhood etc?)

As modern as I am a think any woman who 'chases' a man is probably a bit desperate, the man needs to do the chasing bit, she also seems too quick and willing to compromise and compromise is two people agreeing to do what they both know is wrong.

I think lots of people don't make life easy for themselves, but there are clues here W!

EternalOptimist
26th October 2010, 06:52
I think you might get too serious too quickly, maybe have a friendship with her before you bump uglies. Talk about stuff, as much stuff as possible, ask her lots about herself, see if she wants to know about you, how she speaks about other relationships and their endings is a big clue and interest, real interest in you is a clue as well. (Does she want to know about your life, your dreams your childhood etc?)

:eek Boudica. thats like working for three weeks free, before starting to invoice

alreadypacked
26th October 2010, 07:02
:eek Boudica. thats like working for three weeks free, before starting to invoice

:spank:

Invoice is in the post :tongue

EternalOptimist
26th October 2010, 07:09
:spank:

ow, ow ow

that hurts.

couple walking in the woods near Wilmslow Cheshire

bird - 'I cant believe the colours, the russets, gold and even some greens. The mist lies heavy on the river and the golden shafts of sunlight stream through the soughing branches. I wonder if he will pop the question on such a perfect day?'

bloke - 'I wonder if she can touch her toes?'

SupremeSpod
26th October 2010, 08:12
I'm pretty rubbish at dating W, especially after the last effort, but here goes...

As modern as I am a think any woman who 'chases' a man is probably a bit desperate, the man needs to do the chasing bit, she also seems too quick and willing to compromise and compromise is two people agreeing to do what they both know is wrong.

I think lots of people don't make life easy for themselves, but there are clues here W!

That's bollocks.

You've got to have that "***** in hell, I'd shag that!" spark first. :banana:

cailin maith
26th October 2010, 08:13
That's bollocks.

You've got to have that "***** in hell, I'd shag that!" spark first. :banana:

Who says Romance is dead? :rolleyes:

SupremeSpod
26th October 2010, 08:14
Who says Romance is dead? :rolleyes:

Am I wrong? :confused:

cailin maith
26th October 2010, 08:16

SupremeSpod
26th October 2010, 08:18

Dead?

I think they've cremated it & scattered the ashes.

To all four winds. :laugh

alreadypacked
26th October 2010, 08:18

Boudica is not saying you don't need that spark. What she is saying is you should not act on it the first chance you get. Get to know the person first, if you still feel it after you know them better then act on it.

norrahe
26th October 2010, 08:22

Dead?

I think they've cremated it & scattered the ashes.

Can't say much about the ceremony but there were some good drinks afterwards.

RichardCranium
26th October 2010, 08:34
I think you might get too serious too quickly, maybe have a friendship with her before you bump uglies.You're not really into the messy, sticky bits of having a relationship, are you?

My sister-in-law has the one child. She's a bit "Tried it once, didn't like it" kind of person too.

EternalOptimist
26th October 2010, 08:40
Boudica is not saying you don't need that spark. What she is saying is you should not act on it the first chance you get. Get to know the person first, if you still feel it after you know them better then act on it.

No. I think it was Aristotle, or possibly Senca who postulated in his series on Society - 'if you dont get your bare t1t on the first date - forget it son'

Boudica
26th October 2010, 14:29
You're not really into the messy, sticky bits of having a relationship, are you?

My sister-in-law has the one child. She's a bit "Tried it once, didn't like it" kind of person too.

probably the opposite, i've only had one bf who thought i was 'normal' and not 'too demanding' in that area

go to the bottom of the class RC!

i was foolishly trying to help W learn from my errors...the spark may be there but there are sooo many other things that count. i know quite a few men who think their gf / woman is the most sexual sexy woman in the world but she treats them like crap and lifts her white nightie once a month if they're lucky!

Sausage Surprise
26th October 2010, 14:48
WTF is Ceroc dancing :confused:

Mich the Tester
26th October 2010, 14:57
No. I think it was Aristotle, or possibly Senca who postulated in his series on Society - 'if you dont get your bare t1t on the first date - forget it son'

Is that Seneca the Younger tutoring Nero about shagging his mum?

MaryPoppins
26th October 2010, 18:59

I wondered that too. Sounds horrendous. Wonder if it's as bad as salsa dancing.

cailin maith
26th October 2010, 19:12
I wondered that too. Sounds horrendous. Wonder if it's as bad as salsa dancing.

It's a bit like that... a mish-mash of lots of different styles, I think! One of the guys (old, old guy) at work does it and raves about it.

Not my cuppa!

shaunbhoy
26th October 2010, 19:45

It is where you learn the moves that your parents utilise when they are "drunk at a wedding reception", and is an activity much prized by fuglies the length and breadth of the land.

HTH

Peoplesoft bloke
26th October 2010, 19:56
lifts her white nightie once a month if they're lucky!

Once a month? Luxury!!

Peoplesoft bloke
26th October 2010, 19:58

It's French and my ex-wife used to do it. Enough said.

Wilmslow
28th October 2010, 06:40
Well, we had a really nice night at Ceroc Dancing - was a very nice beginners class, where we learned three really good moves. As we move to different partners, I had an absolute well up for it stunner whose intentions I had to reject. It killed me.

Gf changed her t-shirt in the car, because the Woodhead Pass broke her out in a sweat. I can see why - shefollowed me back home after, around 60 on the motorway. I can understand drivers getting rather hacked off.

Once back home, we get the laptop out, look at a few things. She makes a big deal about wanting to know my browsing history. I did the sensible thing and deleted it, told her that there is history of mine, and a couple of mates who also use the laptop. She then look at me rather paranoid asking how often my mate comes over. As if this is any of her business!

She is coming over tomorrow evening (Friday) right through to Sunday evening. Busy Saturday afternoon (as do a regular charity thing), but could really do without the extra hour on Sunday morning!! Still, need to get a load of weeding done on Sunday for a landscape gardenener coming on Monday, so could be putting her to good use!

Flubster
28th October 2010, 07:08
Still, need to get a load of weeding done on Sunday for a landscape gardenener coming on Monday, so could be putting her to good use!
Don't forget to hand her the ironing too.

MaryPoppins
28th October 2010, 07:24
1. I had an absolute well up for it stunner whose intentions I had to reject. It killed me.

2. Gf changed her t-shirt in the car, because the Woodhead Pass broke her out in a sweat. I can see why - shefollowed me back home after, around 60 on the motorway. I can understand drivers getting rather hacked off.

1. That didn't happen at all, did it.

2. Woodhead Pass. Is this a dance move, or a place?!

You appear to actively dislike this woman, Wilmslow. Now, I'm no expert, but....is that the best basis for a relationship?

wobbegong
28th October 2010, 07:24
Well, we had a really nice night at Ceroc Dancing - was a very nice beginners class, where we learned three really good moves. As we move to different partners, I had an absolute well up for it stunner whose intentions I had to reject. It killed me.

Gf changed her t-shirt in the car, because the Woodhead Pass broke her out in a sweat. I can see why - shefollowed me back home after, around 60 on the motorway. I can understand drivers getting rather hacked off.

Once back home, we get the laptop out, look at a few things. She makes a big deal about wanting to know my browsing history. I did the sensible thing and deleted it, told her that there is history of mine, and a couple of mates who also use the laptop. She then look at me rather paranoid asking how often my mate comes over. As if this is any of her business!

She is coming over tomorrow evening (Friday) right through to Sunday evening. Busy Saturday afternoon (as do a regular charity thing), but could really do without the extra hour on Sunday morning!! Still, need to get a load of weeding done on Sunday for a landscape gardenener coming on Monday, so could be putting her to good use!

In the next installment are we going to see you tripping over the cat falling into the arms of a visiting fund-raising girl guide, just as GF walks into the room? "Darling, it's not what it looks like!". Meanwhile the vicar that called earlier about the Church roof fund donation you promised to make has stumbled into a broom cupboard by mistake, tearing his trousers off on some waist-high metal shelving, on hearing the commotion, rushes out, trouserless, crashing into GF throwing them both entwined onto the floor.

Oh crikey, what a to-do!

:eyes

fullyautomatix
28th October 2010, 07:32
1. That didn't happen at all, did it.

2. Woodhead Pass. Is this a dance move, or a place?!

You appear to actively dislike this woman, Wilmslow. Now, I'm no expert, but....is that the best basis for a relationship?

There is no fooling you, is there ? :tongue

shaunbhoy
28th October 2010, 07:40
Whenever I see a Wilmslow thread I just think...........................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQvCrkggd64

maui50
28th October 2010, 07:43

Wilmslow, what this girl needs is a hobby. You clearly have your own routine on a weekend, your own things to do in your own house, and you make space for your friends in all that. What did she do all weekend before she met you? Encourage the girl to get a project - something of her own to worry about (and preferably over a weekend!). Right now, YOU are her project and the focus of her attention - so as she has nothing else to occupy her thoughts with, she's moving faster than you in the relationship.

Although she might just be the kind of woman who thinks setting up a cosy home is the only hobby for her. In which case, you'll be bored to tears any minute now.

Wilmslow
28th October 2010, 08:16
Woodhead Pass may well be a new type of move, but it is a notorious yet stunning trans-pennine road over the Pennines. I love it personally, but gf is a nervous driver, as well as a nervous person, so absolutely hates it. It proves her commitment to me if she is willing to brave the road!

Good point about the proect. She is trying to sell her house (last tie with her ex), so not into home or garden improvements like I am. Her friends are not in her area, so she does spend a lot of evenings at home getting bored, wanting me to be over to entertain her.

Having said that, she has just joined Slimming World, which is a project in it's own right, so, we will see how things settle down in due course! She also now has the taste for Ceroc dancing, so we will be busy giving her a good cerocing this weekend.

MaryPoppins
28th October 2010, 08:18
Woodhead Pass may well be a new type of move, but it is a notorious yet stunning trans-pennine road over the Pennines. I love it personally, but gf is a nervous driver, as well as a nervous person

She sounds like a loser. Ditch her.

Wilmslow
28th October 2010, 08:21

Done. Let's elope.

MaryPoppins
28th October 2010, 08:22
Done. Let's elope.

Piss off!

shaunbhoy
28th October 2010, 08:27
Having said that, she has just joined Slimming World, which is a project in it's own right

So she is an insecure clingy wobblebottom then? Really ticks all the boxes doesn't she?

cailin maith
28th October 2010, 08:46
Piss off!

See I think the problem is that Wilmslow goes into these (many) relationships 150% instead of treading easy earlier on. So when the girl thinks "ok - he wants to spend loads of time with me", Wilmslow backs off.

Wilmslow - just save everyone the grief and bin her off now.

wobbegong
28th October 2010, 08:46
Well, we had a really nice night at Ceroc Dancing
shefollowed me back home after, around 60 on the motorway.
She makes a big deal about wanting to know my browsing history.
She then look at me rather paranoid asking how often my mate comes over
gf is a nervous driver, as well as a nervous person
she does spend a lot of evenings at home getting bored, wanting me to be over to entertain her.
Having said that, she has just joined Slimming World

^
WSS!

EternalOptimist
28th October 2010, 10:38
I had a bird like this and was close to binning her off, till one night she made a big fuss about wanting bum-sex.
So we ended up staying together and getting married.
Ive never been able to sit down properly since, without pain, but sitting on a big rubber ring is a price well worth paying for romance

SupremeSpod
28th October 2010, 10:50

She actually sounds like a professional victim, which seems to be his usual prey.

Boudica
28th October 2010, 10:53
I had a bird like this and was close to binning her off, till one night she made a big fuss about wanting bum-sex.
So we ended up staying together and getting married.
Ive never been able to sit down properly since, without pain, but sitting on a big rubber ring is a price well worth paying for romance

:laugh:laugh:laugh

MaryPoppins
28th October 2010, 11:04
She actually sounds like a professional victim, which seems to be his usual prey.

Sounds the same as loser to me?

Platypus
28th October 2010, 11:12
Piss off!

Wilmslow has ditched his girlfriend to be with you, after you clearly gave him the come on (*), and now you tell him to piss off?

Oh, it's a harsh world indeed :laugh

(*) ok that might be somewhat of an exaggeration :happy

MaryPoppins
28th October 2010, 11:19
Wilmslow has ditched his girlfriend to be with you, after you clearly gave him the come on (*), and now you tell him to piss off?

I admit it, I'm a cocktease.

fullyautomatix
28th October 2010, 11:20

Wilmslow invents stories about imaginary girlfriends to get into the knickers of MaryPoppins.

FTFY

Platypus
28th October 2010, 11:24
Wilmslow invents stories about imaginary girlfriends to get into the knickers of MaryPoppins.

The plan seems not to have worked :laugh

Has anyone ever played the sympathy card and gotton a shag out of it? Perhaps this needs a thread of its own, a place for a few more tall tales!

SupremeSpod
28th October 2010, 11:25
I admit it, I'm a cocktease.

And not a very good one, it's not teasing that makes you pregnant. :wink

MaryPoppins
28th October 2010, 11:27
And not a very good one, it's not teasing that makes you pregnant. :wink

Don't I just know it Spod.

Let it be a lesson to all those ladies that turn down bumsex, as EO would say.

MaryPoppins
28th October 2010, 11:29
Has anyone ever played the sympathy card and gotton a shag out of it?

Never understood this. How could that work? Feeling sorry for yourself isn't my idea of a turn on.

wobbegong
28th October 2010, 11:41
Never understood this. How could that work? Feeling sorry for yourself isn't my idea of a turn on.

It doesn't have to be. But as soon as that sypathetic arm goes round his shoulders he'll have your bra unclipped, and be banging you up the legs before you can say WTF.

HTH

MaryPoppins
28th October 2010, 11:51
It doesn't have to be. But as soon as that sypathetic arm goes round his shoulders he'll have your bra unclipped, and be banging you up the legs before you can say WTF.

HTH

Smoooooth.