• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Here's a Mischief Maker

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a Mischief Maker

Cherie Blair's sister converts to Islam.

Link

"Miss Booth, also a journalist and human rights campaigner, has stopped eating pork, reads the Koran every day and has not ruled out wearing a burka in the future.
    ‘I also haven’t had a drink in 45 days, the longest period in 25 years,’ she said"

Interestingly, the line which read yesterday "I read the Koran every day and I'm on Page 60" has been removed from the article. Shame that because it really showed her up for being the attention seeking overgrown teenager that she probably is. I mean, 2 WHOLE MONTHS!! Look at at me ! Look at me!

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
    Cherie Blair's sister converts to Islam.

Link

"Miss Booth, also a journalist and human rights campaigner, has stopped eating pork, reads the Koran every day and has not ruled out wearing a burka in the future.
    ‘I also haven’t had a drink in 45 days, the longest period in 25 years,’ she said"

Interestingly, the line which read yesterday "I read the Koran every day and I'm on Page 60" has been removed from the article. Shame that because it really showed her up for being the attention seeking overgrown teenager that she probably is. I mean, 2 WHOLE MONTHS!! Look at at me ! Look at me!
    Until she buys a backpack shes will not be taken seriously.

Comment

She's converted to Islam AND she regularly writes for the Daily Mail!

Lauren Booth | Explore | Mail Online

I bet the creeping Islamification of herself makes herself sick.

Comment

I did not have a drink for 90 days this year.

Made me realise that Islam is a daft religion.

Comment

Working...
        X