• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ambushed by Totties

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ambushed by Totties

Phew!! close one.

I was walking through the 'back of the shops' in Altrincham, eating my meat and potato pie with mushy peas. Just past Totties lap dancing bar there was a big skip in the road, which left a real constricted walk along the path.
    Then at the far end of the skip I saw a shadow on one side, and a frsty breath on the other. There were two guys there. waiting.
    I had to make a split second tactical decision, go down the narrow bit and risk getting bottled in there, swerve into the road where I could easily be outmanouvred.

I went into the road, plastic fork in the attack position.

It was two blokes having a blow, sitting by their little cement mixer.

has anyone else had a near-death experience outside a lap dancing bar?

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Never been to one and to be quite honest have no intention of visiting said establishments.

That and the fact that if I did visit one and CM found out that I'd paid for a dance it would be a real-death experience I'd be looking to avoid. And a plastic fork just wouldn't cut the mustard defence wise...

I could kill you with a credit card and CM could kill me with a credit card bill!

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      Phew!! close one.

I was walking through the 'back of the shops' in Altrincham, eating my meat and potato pie with mushy peas. Just past Totties lap dancing bar there was a big skip in the road, which left a real constricted walk along the path.
      Then at the far end of the skip I saw a shadow on one side, and a frsty breath on the other. There were two guys there. waiting.
      I had to make a split second tactical decision, go down the narrow bit and risk getting bottled in there, swerve into the road where I could easily be outmanouvred.

I went into the road, plastic fork in the attack position.

It was two blokes having a blow, sitting by their little cement mixer.

has anyone else had a near-death experience outside a lap dancing bar?

Sweetheart, that kind of tulip only happens to you!

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
      Never been to one and to be quite honest have no intention of visiting said establishments.

That and the fact that if I did visit one and CM found out that I'd paid for a dance it would be a real-death experience I'd be looking to avoid. And a plastic fork just wouldn't cut the mustard defence wise...
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

It was two blokes having a blow,

Who by, one of the lap dancers?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Phew!! close one.

Mushy peas any good? It's hard to find decent mushy peas these days.
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
            Mushy peas any good? It's hard to find decent mushy peas these days.
            excellent. Greenhalgh's in alti. I get extra salt and pepper sachets to put on them

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I could kill you with a credit card and CM could kill me with a credit card bill!
              Is that you doggie, am I the last to realise this
              Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

excellent. Greenhalgh's in alti. I get extra salt and pepper sachets to put on them

Add plenty of vinegar to get that scummy stuff on the top

Comment

Add plenty of vinegar to get that scummy stuff on the top
                  The good peas don't have scum on, tsk.

I don't like salt on anything really, except mushy peas.

Also - AP, are you being serious? I'm really laughing.
                  Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Mushy Peas

You English people are wierd.
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                    X