• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No double dip!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No double dip!

Eating my boiled egg this morning, a double-dip of toast into the lovely runny yolk seemed a portent of doom (what with the imminent release of the GDP growth figures).

So I went for a single dip, and thank goodness I did! GDP figures better than expected

You bastard!

I'm starving!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
        A fine schematic diagram of a poached egg, obviously made with top quality organic eggs or possibly goose eggs due the orangey-yellow yolk; one minor criticism is the slight dripping of yolk at each end.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Recovery is stalling then - way before cuts.

Look at US GDP and UKs appears to lag 6-9 months.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Look at US GDP and UKs appears to lag 6-9 months.
            Eggs don´t stay fresh that long, and for poaching you really need them to be no more than 2 days old.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

The northern egg is much more drippy. These figures are boosted by the better performance of the southern egg.
              McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
              Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
                The northern egg is much more drippy. These figures are boosted by the better performance of the southern egg.
                The inability of the inferior southern poached egg - for that is what the diagram shows - at is immaterial to the discussion on the dipping of the boiled egg. It is the boiled egg that matters here and your insistence on trying to bring in the poached egg issue is simply a distraction and absolutely typical of you people.
                My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                  The inability of the inferior southern poached egg - for that is what the diagram shows - at is immaterial to the discussion on the dipping of the boiled egg. It is the boiled egg that matters here and your insistence on trying to bring in the poached egg issue is simply a distraction and absolutely typical of you people.

Currently reading - Gulliver's Travels

Comment

Working...
                  X