• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Village Idiot of the Week ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Village Idiot of the Week ...

...has got to be BlasterBates for

1. Wilfully ignoring all the evidence that suggests British hospitals have a higher rate of MHRA than Germany.
    2. Not being able to count. According to his own link 24 people in the area under study had MHRA. Somehow this became 40,000 in his posts.

I blame Labour's educashun policies.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...too-far-7.html
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

How childish.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      ...has got to be BlasterBates for

1. Wilfully ignoring all the evidence that suggests British hospitals have a higher rate of MHRA than Germany.
      2. Not being able to count. According to his own link 24 people in the area under study had MHRA. Somehow this became 40,000 in his posts.

I blame Labour's educashun policies.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...too-far-7.html
      Evidence shouldn't "suggest". It should be categorical. You are letting your AGW tendencies shine out.

HTH but IKIW.

By the way, your signature.....................feeble...yet at the same time predictable.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
        How childish.
        cretinous

Comment

I wish I was daft enough to be an idiot; all I can manage is to be an imbecile.

I must observe and learn from the masters with the highest post counts.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            Evidence shouldn't "suggest". It should be categorical.
            That is a very ignorant statement but explaining why would take more time than I have or brains than you possess.

Simply take my sig on board and you'll be happier all round.

HTH.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

where's the poll

i want to exercise my demographic right to vote SG as VIOTW.

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                where's the poll

i want to exercise my demographic right to vote SG as VIOTW.

Yeah! Someone with patience show Sasguru how to create a poll.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  That is a very astute statement. However, I do not possess the brains to fathom it out. I shall therefore just continue to witter on mindlessly as has been the case for almost 20K posts now.
                  FTFY Jellyhead!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Right, I'm off to a meeting.
                    You cretins gurn and gibber amongst yourselves and I'll be back to check on you later.
                    Play nicely and try not to drool too much, OK?
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X