• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy Climate Fool's Day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Climate Fool's Day

hahaha this is funny, these people insult each other and have more trolls than us

Happy Climate Fools' Day – Telegraph Blogs

buggering bugger put my apostrophe in the wrong place!!!

You've done a better job of parking that apostrophe than any woman could manage with a car.

oops...
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      You've done a better job of parking that apostrophe than any woman could manage with a car.

oops...
      ha bloody ha

Comment

I enjoyed that article immensely

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
          I enjoyed that article immensely
          The credibility of the author is destroyed by this piece of nonsense however:

"I know what you’re thinking and I’ve heard about the “consensus” too. But when you can actually prove something you don’t need a consensus. That’s why you never hear about the consensus on gravity, or the consensus on evolution."

Although I'm sure ignorant cretins like SB don't see what is wrong with that statement at all.

Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

I did read somewhere that the several billion Germany had spent on it's renewables would delay global warming by 2 minutes.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Windmills.

Enough said.
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                The credibility of the author is destroyed by this piece of nonsense however:

"...But when you can actually prove something you don’t need a consensus. That’s why you never hear about the consensus on gravity, or the consensus on evolution."
                I agree. In the same sense as anyone in the AGW camp that emphatically states "the science is settled".
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

I wasn't aware there was anybody left who still believed in this crap.
                  You won't be alerting anyone to anything with a mouthful of mixed seeds.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenLabel View Post
                    I wasn't aware there was anybody left who still believed in this crap.
                    There is. The gullible beanhead that is sasguru.
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X