• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trip to London

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trip to London

Recently we visited London and hired [removed] cars Cab Service twice - 100% professionalism, 100% happy, 100% endorse your services. Thank you - we will use your company again when we travel to the UK. I would recommend them to all of you who are planning to go to London.
    [URL Removed]

Thought would put this through but ban the user so you can see some of the utter shit:e that gets posted on here that gets deleted before you see it.

This was worth letting through,with links removed of course, as it truly is a nugget of SEO spam that rises above the other turds of mortgage, drug and chinese shopping spam that usually gets thrust in our faces.

This one is actually from a UK IP address!

God bless you SEO spammer. May my usual curses again you SEO spammers miss you. Although if your balls do go green and drop off I really cannot be held responsible.

Comment

Maybe you should do a monthly draw to let one lucky spammer through? I'm sure a few hours in General would put them on the path to redemption.
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Here is an idea - the first post embedded with secret tags only known to CUK gets through ...

I propose the tags to be:

<SOCKIE>

</SOCKIE>

Comment

Yes, that kind of post obviously has no place on a professional contracting forum.

It contains no self-abusing or vomiting smileys, Daily Mail links, or pictures of Monica Bellushi.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
            Thought would put this through but ban the user so you can see some of the utter shi te that gets posted on here that gets deleted before you see it.
            AtW posts utter sh ite but is still not banned

Also if your posts can contain the word sh ite can you please remove it from the swear filter so we can too...ta
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post

Also if your posts can contain the word sh ite can you please remove it from the swear filter so we can too...ta
              The workaround for the tulip word is <colon>shit:<colon>
              +50 Xeno Geek Points
              Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
              As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                Let's see if I get banned for this ...

Comment

Nice, but not my cup of tea - prefer bigger boobed & more curvy

Where is Fortune Green when you need him?
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Let's see if I get banned for this ...
                    Pah, you're not trying hard enough.

I dare you to post something in general that is more daring than 'beer'. NSFW
                    Last edited by administrator; 28 October 2010, 07:38. Reason: NSFW
                    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
                    X